No announcement yet.

Gta 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Story mode is gay as fuck. Has anyone chosen death wish instead of whacking Trevor or Michael?
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Story mode is gay as fuck. Has anyone chosen death wish instead of whacking Trevor or Michael?
      I did
      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Story mode is gay as fuck. Has anyone chosen death wish instead of whacking Trevor or Michael?
        Ofline or online, ?
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
          Ofline or online, ?
          Lol you serious?
          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
            Lol you serious?
            Oh my. I'm just going to walk away now.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
              Lol you serious?
              My spelling? There is a story offline and a story online. Seeing as I haven't gotten that far I was wondering.
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I didn't know there were two separate stories. I've only been messing with the offline mode.
                2004 Suzuki DL650
                1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• I intended to get on last night.

Me: Hey, I'm going to go play some GTA 5 and fuck some shit up.
                  Wife: Or you can not do that and fuck me.

So I didn't make it to GTA 5.
                  "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• We learned some interesting things in GTA 5 last night.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Finally broke down and bought this game last night, I foresee a lack of productivity after work for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        We learned some interesting things in GTA 5 last night.
                        We learned people can't ride in the back of a Dodge truck while a being carried by a chopper!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                          We learned people can't ride in the back of a Dodge truck while a being carried by a chopper!
                          LOL, that shit was hilarious, we hit a gust of wind and Greg and Mike rolled out the back of the truck like a bunch of drunk mexicans

Later that night we learned you can't have a motorcycle in the back of your truck while taking fast turns or you'll roll your truck over.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

We learned some interesting things in GTA 5 last night.
                            Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                            Assholes.

Comment

LOL, that shit was hilarious, we hit a gust of wind and Greg and Mike rolled out the back of the truck like a bunch of drunk mexicans

Later that night we learned you can't have a motorcycle in the back of your truck while taking fast turns or you'll roll your truck over.
                              I also learned it's rude to jump out of the helicopter I'm flying in mid air and assume everyone else has chutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                Assholes.
                                I laughed so fucking hard, my wife even came in to ask what the hell was so funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X