Skyrim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skyrim

Just picked up Skyrim....have NEVER played an Elder Scrolls game so I am sure I will be completely lost on the story...oh well

I hear this one takes awhile to beat which is nice seeing as Batman lasted a day and so did a few of the other new games out there. My manager was telling me that it should take at least 6 months for someone with a full time job to beat...looking forward to it

Thats all, carry on...
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

bad ass game

Comment

The devs say it has infinite quests. I'd say that would take a while to beat.

Comment

Max out smithing and enchanting asap so you can make bad ass weapons and put cool effects on them. Also take everything you can and sell it to make gold early on. Good luck I have two characters going right now, a level 45 and a level 20ish. It's a fun ass game
        Originally posted by Nash B.
        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
          Max out smithing and enchanting asap so you can make bad ass weapons and put cool effects on them. Also take everything you can and sell it to make gold early on. Good luck I have two characters going right now, a level 45 and a level 20ish. It's a fun ass game
          Well thanks for the advice. Spent my whole night hanging a new TV on the bedroom wall so did not really get a chance to play. Have to see how it goes tonight
          Originally posted by Sean88gt
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I've been playing an imperial warrior. I've been dual wielding orc maces but I'm dying extremely easily. So I'm going to start using a shield. Anyone got any warrior advice?

Comment

I'm going the spell sword route, got a war axe and restore spell while wearing heavy armor, oh btw dont bother making anything other than iron daggers to level up smithing, unless you are in it for the money.

Comment

Don't kill the chickens, I learnt the hard way
                2014 Ford F250 4X4 *DD*
                1992 Ford Mustang GT

Previous Vehicles:
                1989 Ford Mustang 4 cyl. Turbo coupe
                1986 Ford Mustang GT T-Top
                2011 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
                2011 Ford Mustang V6
                2011 Ford Mustang GT
                2013 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
                2012 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by Marklar View Post
                  I've been playing an imperial warrior. I've been dual wielding orc maces but I'm dying extremely easily. So I'm going to start using a shield. Anyone got any warrior advice?
                  What is your setup? What level, perks, armor? I have a few different guys I started but if anything I think the game is too easy. A shield will help you but I have never used one and I don't have any issues. I usually have a sword in one hand and a spell in the other.
                  Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Im an idiot, I thought this was an MMO so thats why I never picked it up. Didnt want to get sucked into monthly fees right before SWTOR. I just read it is a single player though, I may pick this up now but probably wont have time for it for a while

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                      What is your setup? What level, perks, armor? I have a few different guys I started but if anything I think the game is too easy. A shield will help you but I have never used one and I don't have any issues. I usually have a sword in one hand and a spell in the other.
                      Level 18
                      Armor Rating 220
                      Magicka 100/100
                      Health 220/220
                      Stamina 150/150

One-Handed 58 points
                      --Armsman 3/5
                      --Dual Flurry 1/2
                      --Fighting Stance 1/1
                      --Savage Strike 1/1
                      --Bone Breaker 1/3
                      --Bladesman 1/3

Heavy Armor 55
                      --Juggernaut 3/5
                      --Well Fitted 1/1

Comment

I die alot too, but I think it's a combination of sucking ass at RPGs and misguided race and ability picks. I'm only lvl 8 but must have died near 50 times. The fucking spider in the golden claw killed me in two hits until I learned you can guerilla warfare it with a bow and arrow. Same with the restless undead. Now I'm at the first Ice wolf on the 7000 steps area and that mother fucker kills me like nobody's business. Halp plz.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                          I die alot too, but I think it's a combination of sucking ass at RPGs and misguided race and ability picks. I'm only lvl 8 but must have died near 50 times. The fucking spider in the golden claw killed me in two hits until I learned you can guerilla warfare it with a bow and arrow. Same with the restless undead. Now I'm at the first Ice wolf on the 7000 steps area and that mother fucker kills me like nobody's business. Halp plz.
                          yeah i was no match against that wolf on the 7000 steps. Luckly it wasn't there when I went back up the second time.

Comment

lol funny you say that, I had to guerrilla that spider too lmao, I would say get a follower to help you, obviously invest in some armor. Keep a restoration spell in hand. you can heal and attack simultaneously. The rest is just dodge and weave.

Comment

Run, lol. If you can sneak up on it and poison your arrow you can usually just one shot it. But seriously if nothing else just run up the stairs and you can out run them.

Comment

Working...
                              X