Skyrim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just did this

You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Ok, is everybody trolling when they say they like this game? I bought it anticipating a pretty fun and long gaming experience. I was wrong.

I broke my primary rule when it comes to buying games/watching movies/reading books/etc. That rule is that if it has magic in it, it sucks.

First of all the game is set up for faggy magic and shit, as melee sucks. Second, I beat the game (both the civil war thing and killing that dragon) in a couple of hours.

Is this one huge scam to coax people into buying this game? Is it all one big joke?
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
        Ok, is everybody trolling when they say they like this game? I bought it anticipating a pretty fun and long gaming experience. I was wrong.

I broke my primary rule when it comes to buying games/watching movies/reading books/etc. That rule is that if it has magic in it, it sucks.

First of all the game is set up for faggy magic and shit, as melee sucks. Second, I beat the game (both the civil war thing and killing that dragon) in a couple of hours.

Is this one huge scam to coax people into buying this game? Is it all one big joke?
        I have 55 hours in the game and still have a ton of shit to do. I hardly use magic, either. Haven't found anything wrong with the melee. I think the game just might not be your thing.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Might I suggest something more linear, like Super Mario?

Comment

What the hell are you, 12 years old? You don't buy shit like Skyrim to "beat the game". This reminds me of what happened when Fallout 3 came out, assholes were on here talking about finishing the game in a day. It isn't Donkey Kong.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
              mother fucker
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

Sure you beat the game but you probably missed half of the game by just burning through it to "beat" it. There are at least 20 random events that happen if you're just walking down the road minding you own business. There are 9 dragon priest masks to collect in all and those have a long quest associated with them. There are countless other things to do in the game besides the main story. Maybe this isn't the game for you, maybe you need more explosions and gun fire and less "faggy" magic as you so eloquently put it.
                Originally posted by Nash B.
                Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Maybe you should just stick to guns guy...
                  Originally posted by Sean88gt
                  You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                  Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                  You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                    mother fucker
                    bahaha

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
                      What the hell are you, 12 years old? You don't buy shit like Skyrim to "beat the game". This reminds me of what happened when Fallout 3 came out, assholes were on here talking about finishing the game in a day. It isn't Donkey Kong.
                      I fucking love super mario, and I never beat that game (played it throughout my entire childhood).

And if the object of a game is not to win or beat it, then what does one do?

Comment

Play it...?

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                          Maybe this isn't the game for you, maybe you need more explosions and gun fire and less "faggy" magic as you so eloquently put it.
                          Don't much care for those types of games either. IMO, the best game I have played lately was Heavy Rain. Great story, interesting gameplay, and very different than anything I had ever played. I hated battlefield 3 and the new modern warfare game.

As for RPGs, I liked Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 quite a bit.

Comment

Don't much care for those types of games either. IMO, the best game I have played lately was Heavy Rain. Great story, interesting gameplay, and very different than anything I had ever played. I hated battlefield 3 and the new modern warfare game.

As for RPGs, I liked Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 quite a bit.
                            So you like em' old huh?
                            Originally posted by Sean88gt
                            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I fucking love super mario, and I never beat that game (played it throughout my entire childhood).

And if the object of a game is not to win or beat it, then what does one do?
                              I bet when you jerk off you try to just fire one out as fast as humanly possible.

Try Fallout 3, you can shoot people in the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                                So you like em' old huh?
                                Dont get it.

I bet when you jerk off you try to just fire one out as fast as humanly possible.

Try Fallout 3, you can shoot people in the face.
                                I liked fallout 3 actually.

Comment

Working...
                                X