No announcement yet.

Skyrim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got interested in this game after seeing a commercial.
    Now I watched a few game play videos and it looks awful.

No thank you.
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
      I got interested in this game after seeing a commercial.
      Now I watched a few game play videos and it looks awful.

No thank you.
      If the gameplay is not your style that's one thing but the game visually looks awesome, one of the best I've played. If RPGs like this aren't your thing though then I agree it wouldn't be very impressive.
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

I lost interest after finishing the main quest and war. Started a new character and maxed out destruction, restoration, one-handed, sneak and armor via console. Also got all shouts and spells. I'm enjoying it just as much as my legit character. Evil empire rules. Fuck those stormcloak liberal shitbags!

Comment

Installing the game right now, will report my findings!

Comment

So I finally got time to play the game today and I made a High Elf (lol) because I wanted to go the Magic route and throw spells n such... I'm only level 2 but so far I can only swing around a mace. What am I missing? How do I cast my sweet spells?

TIA.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
              So I finally got time to play the game today and I made a High Elf (lol) because I wanted to go the Magic route and throw spells n such... I'm only level 2 but so far I can only swing around a mace. What am I missing? How do I cast my sweet spells?

TIA.
              Spells are found in tomes check your inventory for spell books then go to the spells menu and equip them, you can dual wield spells fyi

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post

TIA.

Comment

Originally posted by 06S197GT View Post
                  Spells are found in tomes check your inventory for spell books then go to the spells menu and equip them, you can dual wield spells fyi
                  Originally posted by TruestreetTim View Post
                  Gracias amigos.

Spent most of the day yesterday playing this game, and HOLY SHIT it's badass. Haven't had this much fun since WoW was originally released.

Comment

Do not sell your thieve guild armor.

Comment

Originally posted by Avery'sDad View Post
                      Do not sell your thieve guild armor.
                      Why not? You can just enchant more armor to do the same stuff. There are plenty of items that have repeating "perks" through out the entire game.

I plan on building a suit in each armor catagory. Like a full glass suit, Deadric, Ebony, Theives Guild, Nightengale...etc
                      Originally posted by Sean88gt
                      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                        Why not? You can just enchant more armor to do the same stuff. There are plenty of items that have repeating "perks" through out the entire game.

I plan on building a suit in each armor catagory. Like a full glass suit, Deadric, Ebony, Theives Guild, Nightengale...etc
                        I assume he sold it before completing one of the guild quests where they upgrade it as a reward if you don't have it you can't continue the quest.
                        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

So here is a glitch to dupe any armor set so you can sell whatever you want but keep a copy for later in case you need it.

Duplicate Any Apparel
                          Place any apparel item (armor or jewelry for better results) on any mannequin. Then place the item back into your inventory. Leave your location to another area (ie. Exit a house), then return to the area to find the item still on the mannequin. Successful duplication

Comment

Also this little jewel is nice for making gold quick since there is usually some good stuff in this chest.

Respawning invisible chest with lots of items in Dawnstar
                            There are many items (some useful, some not-so-useful.) Amongst the useful items are potions/poisons, enchanted armor/weapons, and soul gems. It's related to a wandering Kajiit trader, and the chest will respawn when the trader's wares respawn. The chest is located in Dawnstar to the left/east of the Iron Breaker Mine entrance. There are three rocks arranged in a triangle and a small pine tree. Look between the mountain and the rock closest to the mountain which is partially under the tree. You may need to crouch. It's invisible, but your crosshairs will pick it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                              I assume he sold it before completing one of the guild quests where they upgrade it as a reward if you don't have it you can't continue the quest.
                              Bingo. Needless to say this was about 20 to 30 hours of game playing time before I learned of this valuable tidbit.

Comment

Found these humorous. Tons of them out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X