Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
    What time was it sent?
    8:10pm on Fri, but I didn't see it in my junk until I posted last night.

BTW, the mods/helmets/armors for the new Specializations are pretty damn killer. I'm about to finish the Operator Specialization and I want to do the Stalker next. The mod you get with that one is the Nemesis and it somehow highlights the last person that killed you so you can get get revenge.
    Last edited by Gear_Jammer; 12-03-2012, 08:50 AM.

Comment

• Here's a link to the info on all of the new Specializations:

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Specializations

Comment

• Still no code for me :/ That thread I linked has no jumped to 626 pages of other people with the same issue too.

Comment

• Damn. I wonder what's up with so many people not getting their code.

I'm about to finish the Operator specialization. Have any of y'all finished any other specialzations? I think I want to do the Stalker or the Rogue.

Comment

• That thread is crazy now. I received my code at 12:44AM last night via a xBox message.

I began on Wetwork previously and am 58.

I might pick Pioneer next to knock it out quickly and I guess I can use it for my next levels?

"Pioneer

The Pioneer's Fast Track mod allows the Spartan IVs using it to gain experience points leading to the next rank at a faster rate. Keep in mind though, for Fast Track, you only get extra XP for the amount of time you were using it. Activating it at the end of a match isn't going to net you extra XP for actions earlier in the match. Fast Track gives close to a 20% XP bonus. The Fast Track bonus is not affected by Double XP. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
              That thread is crazy now. I received my code at 12:44AM last night via a xBox message.

"Pioneer

The Pioneer's Fast Track mod allows the Spartan IVs using it to gain experience points leading to the next rank at a faster rate. Keep in mind though, for Fast Track, you only get extra XP for the amount of time you were using it. Activating it at the end of a match isn't going to net you extra XP for actions earlier in the match. Fast Track gives close to a 20% XP bonus. The Fast Track bonus is not affected by Double XP. "
              I'm at 58 too, but on the Operator. Maybe I've missed something, but what is the Fast Track Mod? I understand that it gives you extra XP if you use it, but nothing I've read describes what it does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
                I'm at 58 too, but on the Operator. Maybe I've missed something, but what is the Fast Track Mod? I understand that it gives you extra XP if you use it, but nothing I've read describes what it does.
                From what I understand, it would be in the tactical perk. When it's active you gain 20% more experience. So, if you used it at the end of the game you'd get an extra 500 or so experience points.

Comment

• Just saw mine right now in my message box on xboxlive. They sent it this morning at 8.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• I hit 50 and am now working on Rogue
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Huh. I've not played it since I picked up on release day. Maybe tonite
                      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                        I hit 50 and am now working on Rogue
                        I keep seeing you on Halo, but your always in a game or something. We need to play Big Team Infinity Slayer or something together. I'm a 66 as of tonight. I finished Operator and am working on Stalker. Once you get to the 5th or 6th level of these, it takes a shitload of point to get to the next level.

Do you have the new map pack that was released a few days ago. The new maps are cool, but I stay lost most of the time.

Comment

I hit 50 and am now working on Rogue
                          You do a lot of spartan ops!

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
                          Once you get to the 5th or 6th level of these, it takes a shitload of point to get to the next level.
                          That is no lie. 5-6 is like 45k exp and the 7-8 and 8-9 are 60k or so.

Comment

• Yes, I got the crimson team map update. With the LE game, we should be given every single update taht comes out

Comment

Yes, I got the crimson team map update. With the LE game, we should be given every single update taht comes out
                              How do you like the new maps? They loook badass, but like I said above, I'm not doing so great on them b/c I haven't found the good and dangerous spots yet.

Comment

• I suck badly at them. While I was watching one guy with a rifle, another came and smacked me in the head. There's a hell of a learning curve

Comment

Working...
                                X