Halo 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huh?
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I just downloaded paid version . Problem solved
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
        Yup that's it. Comes with two in the cconsole. Here's the extra on I got at gamestop nite of release . Mind if I ask what you paid for it?

$68.00 with free shipping. More than I wanted to spend, but that was actually a pretty decent deal based on what I've seen them going for on eBay. One of my sons wants the remote you have, so I might get him it for Christmas.

Comment

• 54 gamestop

Comment

• Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
            You always get 1SP per level. I think the jet pack is fine. You have to be smart in the way you use it. You can't just go flying all over the place anymore. I have come across some teams that are just unholy at team firing. I can't shoot twice at a guy without having 3 of them start shooting back at me. It's an awesome game though. I'm lvl 42 right now.
            For some reason I thought I got more than 1SP on some levels, but I guess I'm wrong. I'm at 31 and slowly climbing, but I'm perfect proof why lvl doesn't mean shit when it comes to how good someone is. The only reason I'm 31 is that I've played a lot of games.

There are some incredible teams. I was in a game last night and I'll bet I didn't last more than 3-4 min before I was killed. Like you said, I'd go after one guy and next thing I knew there was anywhere between 2-4 of them shooting me, some using the sniper from far away. The sad thing is I just kept falling into their trap.

Comment

• I tend to go wandering around slowly until I see someone and then it's boost full power. I've gotten half a dozen assassinations but they were basically luck.

Bonus stuff. Go to waypoint and click X. It's the classified section. You can unlock new armors and all of that good stuff. I unlocked everything but the 10 where you have to go through the combat evolved anniversary edition one.

Here's the armor. Mine is 2 tone brown to blend in:

I also got the gold unlock for my avatar because of watching the debates on Xbox live:

Last edited by Forever_frost; 11-14-2012, 05:07 PM.
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Your dude looks badass! My rank is higher, but it's ONLY b/c I've played a crap-load more games and gotten the points. I've attached a pic of my guy.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Rented it from blockbuster. Not bad, downloaded the 2nd disc multiplayer stuff. Haven't tried out campaign just yet. Not sure if I like the fact that its been tweaked to feel like the COD games in multiplayer. Graphics are badass though.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• I wouldn't worry. Its still all halo. Just the dedicated sprint is what's been added. Its nice to have . What's been missing I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
                      Your dude looks badass! My rank is higher, but it's ONLY b/c I've played a crap-load more games and gotten the points. I've attached a pic of my guy.
                      I unlocked the armor through Waypoint. It's in the classified section

Comment

• Just picked it up. Add me Xbox people. Camp1ng 101.

Comment

• I'm not seeing you as a valid name Skid

Comment

• The i is a 1

Comment

• So, it's

Camp1ng 101

Correct?

Comment

• Yes sir. I'm on now tinkering around in swat. This game is so much better than BO2.

Comment

Working...
                                X