• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add me if you would. I can't seem to add you
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Krazykrow001
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• 2004 Suzuki DL650
        1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• I fapped to her last night....they gave her some curves
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

• I have to ask. Did anyone else see Master Chief's face at the end of Halo? Kind of what I was expecting

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              I have to ask. Did anyone else see Master Chief's face at the end of Halo? Kind of what I was expecting
              Chuck Norris?

Comment

• Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                Chuck Norris?
                Close

Comment

• Fuck these Spartan Ops missions are a bitch. I hate the fucking slayers and the damn flying machines.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                    Fuck these Spartan Ops missions are a bitch. I hate the fucking slayers and the damn flying machines.
                    Yea, I don't like them much. I've only been doing them for the challenges to get some more XP.

Comment

• I enjoyed the Spartan Ops because of the story and the videos. However the Promethians are a bitch

Comment

• Yeah I got my kid to team up with me and help me out on the spartan ops missions. We finished them all up through Ops 3.

Im not usually a fan of multiplayer but I have been having a good time with this one. Only thing is jetpack and thruster are really nerfed for multiplayer. Not near the effectivness as you have in the campaign.

Also Im level 25 now, do they ever open up any other weapns than the 6 or so they offer now? I just got the light rifle and its my new fav for infinity slayer but sure would love the sniper rifle as part of the normal loadout.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
                          Yeah I got my kid to team up with me and help me out on the spartan ops missions. We finished them all up through Ops 3.

Im not usually a fan of multiplayer but I have been having a good time with this one. Only thing is jetpack and thruster are really nerfed for multiplayer. Not near the effectivness as you have in the campaign.

Also Im level 25 now, do they ever open up any other weapns than the 6 or so they offer now? I just got the light rifle and its my new fav for infinity slayer but sure would love the sniper rifle as part of the normal loadout.
                          I'm at 51 and haven't seen any new weapons. I would also LOVE to have a sniper rifle in my loadout, but I don't think that ever becomes an option. I use the DMR for sniping, but the scope and power aren't even close to the real sniper rifle. I was playing last night and the Team Snipers game wasn't listed anymore. Was that supposed to be a temporary game that's no longer around so the new FFC game could replace it?

Comment

• I do not think they'd ever put a sniper in a loadout. If you look at your commendations there is one for loadout and ordinance.

It would be sweet to have a sniper all the time, but I think it would make the game like COD where everyone is hiding in a corner.

Halo is neat because you can go balls out in the middle of the map and still have a good time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                              It would be sweet to have a sniper all the time, but I think it would make the game like COD where everyone is hiding in a corner.

Halo is neat because you can go balls out in the middle of the map and still have a good time.
                              That's a good point about the sniper issue. I love sitting way back with a sniper and picking people off from so far away that they're dead before they hear the shot.

What guns in the loadout do you like the best? My first loadout has the DMR and battle rifle. I'd love to have one of those be a fully auto gun for close fights, but I haven't been impressed with the assault rifle, the supressor or the other one.

Comment

• I only really use the DMR and BR. I only use the DMR for swat matches in longer range maps, everything else I use a BR.

I only play swat and big team slayer, unless it's an easy challenge. I typically run around with a BR, plasma gun, plasma grenades, active camo, ordinance, and I can't remember the others :/

I've tried the assault rifle here and there, but I can't get into it. It seems really weak and even if i'm up close to someone using a DMR or BR I get my ass kicked.

Comment

Working...
                                X