No announcement yet.

Halo 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You always get 1SP per level. I think the jet pack is fine. You have to be smart in the way you use it. You can't just go flying all over the place anymore. I have come across some teams that are just unholy at team firing. I can't shoot twice at a guy without having 3 of them start shooting back at me. It's an awesome game though. I'm lvl 42 right now.
    2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• How the campaign? That's all I'm interested in.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
        How the campaign? That's all I'm interested in.
        Campaign is awesome, but the ending sucks.

Comment

• I love the Ghost with splatter and using the auto turret to draw fire
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• is it me or does cortana look more and more like olivia wilde from tron legacy? or do i have that backwards?
            2011 Mustang GT
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kungfuhamster View Post
              is it me or does cortana look more and more like olivia wilde from tron legacy? Or do i have that backwards?
              WhATS THE PROBLEM BRO?
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by KungFuHamster View Post
                is it me or does cortana look more and more like olivia wilde from tron legacy? or do i have that backwards?
                That's a problem?? You sound like they ruined fapping to Cortana. Or am I the only one? I think she looks better than ever.
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Cortana is stacked Sun!!!!!!!
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Cortana got some big ol' titties
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                      I love the Ghost with splatter and using the auto turret to draw fire
                      LOL! I absolutely love it too. I'm almost a Splatter-Master in the commendations. Depending on the map, I sucker the other team by going somewhere on the map and acting like I have no idea how to drive it and when they start attacking I backup and run them over like bowling pins.

My biggest weakness is when I get into a melee/hand-to-hand fight with someone. It's like my brain doesn't work and I either swing too early and then get KTFO or I hit them and before I know it they've hit me back and I'm dead. Any suggestions?

Also, is there some trick to being able to jump onto an oppontent's vehicle and dropping a grenade or assasinating them? I can't do it.

My H4 Forerunner remote arrived today and looks pretty badass. It's the remote that came in the special edition H4 Xbox package. I can't wait to play with it tonight.

Lastly, anyone who is interested in playing multiplayer with me, PM me your Xbox name so we can hook up. Mine is "Pappy McKlusky" <-- yes...I know it's weird sounding.

Comment

• Someone pieced out their console? I have the special addition console and got a limited edition controller to go with it. Its diff from what comes in the console set. I'll post pics when I get home
                        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                          Someone pieced out their console? I have the special addition console and got a limited edition controller to go with it. Its diff from what comes in the console set. I'll post pics when I get home
                          I don't understand why, but apparently so. I guess the guy didn't give a crap about the controller and wanted to sell it to reduce the amount he paid.

This is the one I got:

Comment

• Yup that's it. Comes with two in the cconsole. Here's the extra on I got at gamestop nite of release . Mind if I ask what you paid for it?

Last edited by petyweestraw; 11-14-2012, 12:53 PM.

Comment

• What's with not being able to post pics again on tapatalk? Shit is boody son.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                                What's with not being able to post pics again on tapatalk? Shit is boody son.

Just as expected, PICNIC error.
                                Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.
                                Last edited by Tx Redneck; 04-09-2013, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X