anyone here play EVE online anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Viper View Post
    What's your handle in Eve Venix? Good to see fellow dfwmustangs.net members in Eve. I started to join the dfwmustang.net chat in Eve but nobody is ever in it.
    Same as on here. I keep it across most games and forums.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
      You in a corp? I think we started using a chat channel named DFWM...
      My Corp has open recruitment right now. We typically do not accept people with less then 15mil skill points, but being that I am only second to my CEO, I can bring in whom ever I want.

Just wanted to put that out for people who think they are ready for some PvP and o.o space

Comment

• Fanfest started today. You can watch it in low-def for free on the eve website. I will be watching when I get home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Venix View Post
          Fanfest started today. You can watch it in low-def for free on the eve website. I will be watching when I get home.
          Anything worth watching?
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
            Anything worth watching?
            Future of the game and such

Comment

• Dust 514 looks pretty fuckin nice!

Comment

• IMO, Dust 514 is going to be dead on arrival if it stays on the PS3.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  IMO, Dust 514 is going to be dead on arrival if it stays on the PS3.
                  You know I don't disagree, but I also have a PS3 that I do not use, and I will start to use it 100% once Dust comes out.

Comment

• Hey Greg. I never see you on!!!. We have been pvping like crazy lately. Need to get you out here!

Comment

Hey Greg. I never see you on!!!. We have been pvping like crazy lately. Need to get you out here!
                      I've been on most nights. I need to rejoin your chat channel. After that last patch, I had to reinstall the game twice and I lost all my settings.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                      Originally posted by Denny
                      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• I miss playing but just don't have the time anymore. I went to Fan Fest in Iceland three years ago and had a blast. I still keep in touch with my old corp mates in Dirt Nap Squad but haven't played in two years. Sold two of my main characters which each have over 130mil SP now. For some reason I kept three accounts active and training over the last two years so I have 3 more high quality characters of 120mil SP, 108mil SP, and 70mil SP. Eventually I hope to start playing again but don't see that happening anytime in the near future. In my heyday I would have 5 accounts running all at once on two desktops and a laptop. One doing Titan Bridging, one giving fleet bonuses, one combat pilot, and the other two science/industry alts making isk.

Comment

• <----Want to borrow your titan character w/titan. I can put it to good use!

Comment

<----Want to borrow your titan character w/titan. I can put it to good use!
                            Sold that Titan character and my other high SP character a few years ago . I have another Titan pilot now but no more Titan. I was going to sell everything so I liquidated most of my assets two years ago so all he has now is a faction fit Archon. My other two characters are industry/science characters. The 120mil SP character was top 40 in all of Eve in Industry and Science skill points last time I checked. 22mil SP Industry and 42mil SP science. He can make some serious ISK if you know what your doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by dmh165638 View Post
                              Sold that Titan character and my other high SP character a few years ago . I have another Titan pilot now but no more Titan. I was going to sell everything so I liquidated most of my assets two years ago so all he has now is a faction fit Archon. My other two characters are industry/science characters. The 120mil SP character was top 40 in all of Eve in Industry and Science skill points last time I checked. 22mil SP Industry and 42mil SP science. He can make some serious ISK if you know what your doing.
                              Well when you want to PvP again let me know. We live in curse and have lots of action. My in game name is the same as on here.

Comment

• Our latest fight (I was FCing this one)

Comment

Working...
                                X