No announcement yet.

anyone here play EVE online anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just learned that if you accidentally don't read the warning message and open fire on something CONCORD wants protected, you die very fast. Dammit, no ship AGAIN
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      Just learned that if you accidentally don't read the warning message and open fire on something CONCORD wants protected, you die very fast. Dammit, no ship AGAIN
      FYI, if you're not in a mission or someone doesn't target and shoot on your first, don't target and shoot at anything else. Otherwise it's going to be very expensive for you to play through the game.

I'm going to email you a list of things you want to get trained up on.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Well, got blown up trying to get my stuff back...

Needed: Destroyer.

Comment

• Okay, sent out a small ship to get my weapons back. I got back what wasn't looted. Not amused. I miss my destroyer though

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            Okay, sent out a small ship to get my weapons back. I got back what wasn't looted. Not amused. I miss my destroyer though
            Best thing for you right now is to train 1 ship type and get good at flying that ship. I'd suggest a frigate, the Rifter is a pretty good all around ship. Check your in game email. Start off by training up your shield abilities and your armor compensation, that'll keep you in the fight longer.
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• Training them now.

Comment

• Yep, get into a Rifter and we'll fleet up this weekend and run some level 4 missions. You'll get some money in your pocket, some standing with Brutor Tribe and start to see how things work in fleet combat.

We can do some mining too when I get some of the accounts I play with back out of the wormhole, the past few days the openings for the hole have been total shit and put me 35 jumps out from home.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  Yep, get into a Rifter and we'll fleet up this weekend and run some level 4 missions. You'll get some money in your pocket, some standing with Brutor Tribe and start to see how things work in fleet combat.

We can do some mining too when I get some of the accounts I play with back out of the wormhole, the past few days the openings for the hole have been total shit and put me 35 jumps out from home.
                  I ventured out into low sec space last night, was in a 0.3 region just to check out the rocks... DAMN, those rocks are big. I was tempted to grab your covetor and do some mining but I didn't want to chance it. I may take my rupture out there to see what the faction rats drop.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                    I ventured out into low sec space last night, was in a 0.3 region just to check out the rocks... DAMN, those rocks are big. I was tempted to grab your covetor and do some mining but I didn't want to chance it. I may take my rupture out there to see what the faction rats drop.
                    I'm pretty busy this week, but I'll be on some next week for sure and I will show you what this game is all about. You have the hang of it enough to see some of the nicer things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Venix View Post
                      I'm pretty busy this week, but I'll be on some next week for sure and I will show you what this game is all about. You have the hang of it enough to see some of the nicer things.
                      Sounds good.

BTW, can I war dec a small corp for being an asshole?

Comment

You will get your ass blown up if you do that. Virtually guaranteed. The only way you won't is to dock up anytime someone else shows up in local. With the time you waste doing that you might as well mine in high sec.

Don't worry, you'll see plenty of big rocks in the wormhole.
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

You will get your ass blown up if you do that. Virtually guaranteed. The only way you won't is to dock up anytime someone else shows up in local. With the time you waste doing that you might as well mine in high sec.

Don't worry, you'll see plenty of big rocks in the wormhole.
                          Would it be better for us to join the marketeers?

Comment

Would it be better for us to join the marketeers?
                            Marketeers is a corp. Rura Penthe is the alliance that Marketeers as well as our own corp is in. We aren't in their corp but we are allied with them. The biggest difference between my corp and another is that my corp charges no taxes. Many other corps will charge up to 15% on your transactions. It is bullshit.

Comment

Marketeers is a corp. Rura Penthe is the alliance that Marketeers as well as our own corp is in. We aren't in their corp but we are allied with them. The biggest difference between my corp and another is that my corp charges no taxes. Many other corps will charge up to 15% on your transactions. It is bullshit.
                              Gotcha.

Comment

My corp spent the majority of its existence charging no taxes; however, we have around 12bil isk a year in office fees and POS costs (and that's low). So now we do a 5% tax to try to make up for some of that.

Comment

Working...
                                X