No announcement yet.

anyone here play EVE online anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Corp and I killed a dread tonight. Another Corp tried to outgun us with dreads and carriers. We then reoutgunned them with even bigger ships.

Comment

• Wow I cant describe how much I DONT miss the grind of that game

Comment

• Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
        Wow I cant describe how much I DONT miss the grind of that game
        Did you sell your characters?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          Did you sell your characters?
          yep

Comment

• Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
            Wow I cant describe how much I DONT miss the grind of that game
            Ya, thats why I dont do it. I either do trading, or make my isk off of the death of others.

Comment

• Originally posted by Venix View Post
              Ya, thats why I dont do it. I either do trading, or make my isk off of the death of others.
              That game wasn't fun at all unless I was killing others and laughing at their misfortune. But to do that took a certain grind unless you had tons of alts or spare time.

Its a time sink. You can't effectively log onto that game for less than 1 hour and hope to get ANYTHING done of use. I enjoy my FPS games now, log on, kill, go do something else, rinse, repeat

Comment

• I got my ME3 and have put Eve to the side for a bit. Unfortunately, I only have a week left on my trial
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• This new patch has fucked all sorts of stuff up.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                    This new patch has fucked all sorts of stuff up.
                    They always tend too. I love that NPCs are all weird as shit now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Venix View Post
                      They always tend too. I love that NPCs are all weird as shit now.
                      I had problems patching last night, finally got it installed, now the game doesn't work today
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                        I had problems patching last night, finally got it installed, now the game doesn't work today
                        Seems fine to me

Comment

• I uninstalled after my ship got blown up AGAIN and I'm back to a starter ship
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                            I uninstalled after my ship got blown up AGAIN and I'm back to a starter ship
                            Let me know if you want to have an extended trial and just start over. Sometimes its easier the second time around. Just delete your character if you want to reuse the name.

Comment

• What's your handle in Eve Venix? Good to see fellow dfwmustangs.net members in Eve. I started to join the dfwmustang.net chat in Eve but nobody is ever in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Viper View Post
                                What's your handle in Eve Venix? Good to see fellow dfwmustangs.net members in Eve. I started to join the dfwmustang.net chat in Eve but nobody is ever in it.
                                You in a corp? I think we started using a chat channel named DFWM...

Comment

Working...
                                X