Destiny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rafa View Post
    I am on lev 29 Titan. Is there an exotic armor or weapon that is a must have to get? I read that only one of each can be used at any one time.
    Ruin Wings

find more heavy ammo, and the heavy ammo you find will contain more.

Excellent if you're using the Gjallahorn, and speaking of.....

Saturday I found Gjallahorn 2.0!! Lol, out of a purple heavy weapon engram, same old Gjallahorn goodness, with the new higher damage cap of 331!!!
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• I have atheon check point on hard. Bout to search for a team if anyone is interested
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• So I see there's new surprises on the patrol stages. Still haven't gotten good shit for my hunter. This is starting to get on my nerves. If I dont get anything good by the end of the year, I quit this game.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Lol laters
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
            So I see there's new surprises on the patrol stages. Still haven't gotten good shit for my hunter. This is starting to get on my nerves. If I dont get anything good by the end of the year, I quit this game.
            It's all about that grind man. Do the nightfall today. On multiple characters if you have them. Out of all three of mine, I usually get at least one exotic. One week, I got an exotic on each character from the nightfall, and one out of a weekly heroic.

The nightfall today is the Nexus, on Venus. Void burn. This'll be one for the record books, in terms of it not taking too long.

Comment

• Yup last time this was up it was jokingly easy.

I ran it solo with my 31 hunter

Comment

• Corrective Measure OP whaaa

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                  Yup last time this was up it was jokingly easy.

I ran it solo with my 31 hunter
                  the first time this one was up it was void, and it was difficult. I only had a zombie apocalypse MG with void damage. Still got it done. Now I've got atheon's epilogue, corrective measure, hunger of crota, various shotguns, snipers, and fusion rifles.....lol. It'll be a speed run for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                    It's all about that grind man. Do the nightfall today. On multiple characters if you have them. Out of all three of mine, I usually get at least one exotic. One week, I got an exotic on each character from the nightfall, and one out of a weekly heroic.

The nightfall today is the Nexus, on Venus. Void burn. This'll be one for the record books, in terms of it not taking too long.
                    My hunter has been getting engrams but they're useless. Did get some gear that my hunter can't use, it's for titan though. My titan can't use them just yet. I did a heroic last night but no exotic scored. As of right now I'm enjoying my titan a lot more than my hunter. He's lvl 12 now. Bounties galore and spending time in the cosmodrome near the array has been good to me, experience wise, and the events in that spot alone have been more fun than the game itself. Lol
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

• Farming since updates are all but useless dude. Heroic doesn't pay out as big as the nightfalls. Do them yeah but the nightfall and raids are what pay off.

Yeah thats skywatch it XP farming goodness.

Comment

• Just got the unyielding casque helmet. Thing is cool looking

Comment

• Holy fuck the weekly strike is a bitch. Made it to the Nexus by myself but gave up after being killed by the minotaurs with my hunter. I did score a legendary weapon for him: time on target. I can't even do the knightfall.

I take back what I said about not getting any exotics, forgot I had helm of saint. Also have mark of tomorrow, eclipse maw vi and order's greaves. All waiting for my titan.

Comment

• Yeah instead of jumping down I stay up top and pick them off then take out the nexus

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                              Yeah instead of jumping down I stay up top and pick them off then take out the nexus
                              I tried to pick them off but they kept hiding behind that damn corner. So i just jumped and went for it. Hardly made a dent so i just quit. Shit it took me an hour just to destroy the 3 servitors so I didn't feel like spending another hour vs the Nexus. Going to try it again tomorrow with my new main weapon.

Comment

• Well void damage is on this week so if you got that use it

Comment

Working...
                                X