Destiny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
    Xur is selling Ice Breaker again. If you don't have one (or 3) I'd highly suggest picking it up.
    Today was the 1st time I got stuff from him and this was definitely one of them! Loving this thing. Also picked up Obsidian Mind Helmet as well.

Then got a little love from the Crytarch from trading in some blue engrams...he gave me a legendary...The Hex Caster Arc auto rifle!

Comment

• I was hoping ruin wing or that gllarhorn(sp). My Hunger of Crota will do till I get one. I did get me a Universal remote(shotgun) after raid. Haven't decided if I want to get rid of. I don't use shotguns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rafa View Post
        I was hoping ruin wing or that gllarhorn(sp). My Hunger of Crota will do till I get one. I did get me a Universal remote(shotgun) after raid. Haven't decided if I want to get rid of. I don't use shotguns.
        That's what I'm lookin for, I use shotguns often.

Comment

• Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
          Today was the 1st time I got stuff from him and this was definitely one of them! Loving this thing. Also picked up Obsidian Mind Helmet as well.

Then got a little love from the Crytarch from trading in some blue engrams...he gave me a legendary...The Hex Caster Arc auto rifle!
          The Obsidian Mind is dope as hell. You'll love it.
          Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Ok so I've been doing the raid all wrong. I've been jumping in on last checkpoints but have been coming up short. Did crota three times straight and did ok on loot.
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I hate you fuckers! This grind is killing me with not getting anything good.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Grinding don't work foo!! Strikes and weeklies mang
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I was speaking in general. Strikes haven't paid off shit and neither have the weeklies. I've been playing less and less due to frustration.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• So you've gotten nothing from the nightfall or heroic? Are you high enuff for at least a Vog raid?

Comment

• Dude why you gotta be on 360 lol

Comment

• Ok Fucker I just grabbed a 360 copy from redbox. hope we can sync up so I can run you thru the a raid. Help you work on some bounties and get ya ranked up some.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                          I hate you fuckers! This grind is killing me with not getting anything good.
                          you gotta be knocking out multiple weekly heroics a week for that strange change!!

Then you can buy stuff when xur has it.
                          Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Yup I alway have at least 70 coins minimum

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                              Grinding don't work foo!! Strikes and weeklies mang
                              I beg to differ! I just started playing strikes, did a lot of farming and bounties. Scored a lot of rare and some legendary engrams which got me quite a few great weapons and armor pieces.

Comment

• Xur is selling icebreaker. You needs to get on that. Lol did crota yesterday and the noise of 6 icebreakers going off at the same time was a retardedly awesome sound

Comment

Working...
                                X