Destiny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
    Wow, even more luck today. I had a message from the crypt arch giving me 3 blue engrams. When I redeemed I got another legendary primary weapon, the devil you don't hand cannon!
    I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but it's a pos.

Comment

• I have a bounty for Exotic Depleted Hand Cannon. Is that worth getting?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rafa View Post
        I have a bounty for Exotic Depleted Hand Cannon. Is that worth getting?
        its for The Thorn, its pretty cool if you like Hand cannons. Once upgraded, the Thorn's rounds penetrate through targets and do lingering damage.

If I remember correctly, to get the Thorn, you've got to:

1. Kill Phogoth
        2. Kill 500 Hive on the Moon
        3. Do some Crucible. This part sucks. You have to get 500 points of Void damage in the crucible. I believe every kill and assist you get using a void weapon counts as 5 points going forward BUT every death you take counts as negative 2 points.
        4. After that, you go back into a special Summoning Pits strike. You've got to kill a wizard, Xyor the Unwed. In the Phogoth fight, damage Phogoth enough to release him from the chains, then kill the other enemies, and periodically damage Phogoth a little bit, until the 3rd drop ship arrives. Kill the Wizard, then you've got your Thorn.

It's a huge pain in the ass. But the gun is solid.
        Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
          its for The Thorn, its pretty cool if you like Hand cannons. Once upgraded, the Thorn's rounds penetrate through targets and do lingering damage.

If I remember correctly, to get the Thorn, you've got to:

1. Kill Phogoth
          2. Kill 500 Hive on the Moon
          3. Do some Crucible. This part sucks. You have to get 500 points of Void damage in the crucible. I believe every kill and assist you get using a void weapon counts as 5 points going forward BUT every death you take counts as negative 2 points.
          4. After that, you go back into a special Summoning Pits strike. You've got to kill a wizard, Xyor the Unwed. In the Phogoth fight, damage Phogoth enough to release him from the chains, then kill the other enemies, and periodically damage Phogoth a little bit, until the 3rd drop ship arrives. Kill the Wizard, then you've got your Thorn.

It's a huge pain in the ass. But the gun is solid.

Yea, I am on #3 right now. On 121/500 right now

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
            I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but it's a pos.
            You're not kidding, I like my level 20 regulator more!

Comment

• For primary on my Titan, I switch back and forth between a legendary vanguard scout rifle I bought, and the Vex Mythoclast. I have a Thorn, but that won't get leveled until I'm done leveling the vex.

For secondary/special, I switch back and forth between exotic Time and Patience sniper rifle, and Murmur fusion rifle (because I haven't found an icebreaker yet).

For heavy, I switch back and forth between two legendary heavy machine guns (one solar and one void) because I haven't found anything better, and Xur has't had anything worth buying.

Comment

• Here's a good opinion article about Destiny. http://kotaku.com/destiny-review-upd...ter-1678011068

Comment

• Originally posted by Rafa View Post
                  Yea, I am on #3 right now. On 121/500 right now
                  it's a GRIIINNNNDDDDDDD

Comment

• Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
                    Wow, even more luck today. I had a message from the crypt arch giving me 3 blue engrams. When I redeemed I got another legendary primary weapon, the devil you don't hand cannon!
                    The devil you know is way better
                    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• The gift we were getting yesterday, I got an ANOTHER NITC scout rifle that has the Firefly perk, and the "precision kills drastically increase reload speed", and it has a 20 round magazine.

Win.

Comment

• I liked my vision of confluence better
                        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                          I liked my vision of confluence better
                          I like mine as well, but that Firefly perk is baller, plus the higher damage cap for when the Hard raid drops.

Comment

• So it's upgraded? Cool. I'd like to upgrade my vision if xur ever allows it. I don't think he does legendary stuff tho

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                              So it's upgraded? Cool. I'd like to upgrade my vision if xur ever allows it. I don't think he does legendary stuff tho
                              i think that's exotics only bud

Comment

• I got a fucking ldr 5001......I have a fucking y-09 longbow synthesis.

Wtf!? That's my gift?

Bullshit.
                                Originally posted by talisman
                                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                                Originally posted by AdamLX
                                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                Because fuck you, that's why
                                Originally posted by 80coupe
                                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                                X