Destiny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A what?
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Never mind I looked it up
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Well, I pissed of some players big time...shit happens.ha
        Was at boss on the Weekly NF, and I got killed in a corner where there are some boxes. Well, I guess game glitched, cuz I ended up in the wall. None of them could revive me, so I figured I would jump out and join back in..............................BUT I FORGOT I WAS LEADER!!!!!

You know the rest

Comment

• Fuckem

Comment

• Way to go, n00b.

Comment

• Soo they are patching the crota cheeses next week. I need to get two more guardians there the vog and crota before the reset. Guess I need to get cracking

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                Soo they are patching the crota cheeses next week. I need to get two more guardians there the vog and crota before the reset. Guess I need to get cracking

There's a glitch for VOG?

Comment

• No. Just crota

Comment

• did crota completly legit last nite twice, was way easier than the glitch, and got more stuff!!! yea!!!

Comment

• Can a lev 30 titan do Crota legit. I keep hearing need 31 and/or 32

Comment

• We had a hard time with it last night. Either the guy carrying the sword would die or someone else would. It's hard to time when to take down Crota and when to have the sword guy jump up there and bitch slap him 3 times. Seemed like we would take him down too early or too late every time and our sword guy would either die or he would only get one hit in and have to bail. Rafa, having someone that is level 32 is best for being sword bearer so they do the most damage to him.
                        2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                          We had a hard time with it last night. Either the guy carrying the sword would die or someone else would. It's hard to time when to take down Crota and when to have the sword guy jump up there and bitch slap him 3 times. Seemed like we would take him down too early or too late every time and our sword guy would either die or he would only get one hit in and have to bail. Rafa, having someone that is level 32 is best for being sword bearer so they do the most damage to him.
                          Best way we've found is to have everyone stack up on the left stairs/landing just outside of the doors. Have 1-2 guys on Boomer duty (Knights with big guns in the tower), then have everyone else concentrate on generating orbs and killing the swordbearer. Only take down the sword bearer when Crota is in his starting spot or in the process of shifting back that way. After the sword bearer is down everyone not on Boomer duty needs to concentrate priary and secondary shots on crota...the whole time letting the sword carrier know where his shield is. This will give him the best chance to score a perfect run. After Crota is back up everyone will use rockets and other high damage weapons to immediately take him down again so the sword carrier can take more swipes before the sword is depleted. Repeat process for second sword. After the second round everyone will want to head down to the very bottom room with the hole in the ceiling. Wait for the Ogres to spawn and take them out quickly. Once they are dead, wait for Crota to move to the center again, then take your original positions and finish him off. Once you get back to the stairs there will be thrawl and some knights to deal with. Be careful not to die and spawn an oversoul here. It will piss people off. Get everyone to follow this outline and the fight is cake.

Comment

• Yes. People say 31 32 cus it makes it a bit easier

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
                              Best way we've found is to have everyone stack up on the left stairs/landing just outside of the doors. Have 1-2 guys on Boomer duty (Knights with big guns in the tower), then have everyone else concentrate on generating orbs and killing the swordbearer. Only take down the sword bearer when Crota is in his starting spot or in the process of shifting back that way. After the sword bearer is down everyone not on Boomer duty needs to concentrate priary and secondary shots on crota...the whole time letting the sword carrier know where his shield is. This will give him the best chance to score a perfect run. After Crota is back up everyone will use rockets and other high damage weapons to immediately take him down again so the sword carrier can take more swipes before the sword is depleted. Repeat process for second sword. After the second round everyone will want to head down to the very bottom room with the hole in the ceiling. Wait for the Ogres to spawn and take them out quickly. Once they are dead, wait for Crota to move to the center again, then take your original positions and finish him off. Once you get back to the stairs there will be thrawl and some knights to deal with. Be careful not to die and spawn an oversoul here. It will piss people off. Get everyone to follow this outline and the fight is cake.
                              Lol it will piss people off. Those are this whiners I avoid. Shit happens, just play and shut up.

Comment

• Xur is selling Ice Breaker again. If you don't have one (or 3) I'd highly suggest picking it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X