Django Unchained

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
    it will be told in more of a southern standpoint... dealing with slavery issues and what not.
    Another self-righteous Hollywood type rewriting history. I'll pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
      Oscars and academy awards are just Hollywoods version of Employee of the Month. I put no value in it and don't think that because someone recieved one that it somehow validates or makes their shit not stink.

Meanwhile you're busy in the Picture Forum posting clips from Hall Pass, one of the worst movies I've ever seen. 10-4!

Comment

Id never seen hall pass, just thought the scene was funny. Never said a word that it was some piece of classical filmmaking. How much random crap have you posted? Or is it all "the epitome of art"?

Comment

Every time my fingers grace the keyboard it is art.

Comment

Already getting some awards.

Django Unchained” was late out of the gate but definitely got to the HFPA -- earning nominations for Best Director for supersized personality Quentin Tarantino, for his script, and for Christoph Waltz as best supporting actor as a charming, sharp-shooting bounty hunter in the Old West.

Comment

LO FUCKING L@ comparing Kevin Smith to Tarantino. How the fuck does that happen? That pile of shit film maker Kevin Smith doesnt even belong in the same city as Tarantino. I mean seriously, if I were Tarantino I would puke knowing someone compared me to Kevin Smith. Vomit like having the worst stomach flu known to man. Like Human Parvo kind of puking.

I just dont understand how anyone could ever think Kevin Smith is a great director. I mean, if you're a pothead, I can see how you would find him entertaining, but even stoners can't think he's a great director. I'd rather watch two girls one cup than watch a Kevin Smith movie. I'd rather watch a Whoopi Goldberg, Rosie O'Donnell Hardcore sex tape than anything Kevin Smith put his name on.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                Whoopi Goldberg, Rosie O'Donnell Hardcore sex tape
                Link?

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                  LO FUCKING L@ comparing Kevin Smith to Tarantino. How the fuck does that happen? That pile of shit film maker Kevin Smith doesnt even belong in the same city as Tarantino. I mean seriously, if I were Tarantino I would puke knowing someone compared me to Kevin Smith. Vomit like having the worst stomach flu known to man. Like Human Parvo kind of puking.

I just dont understand how anyone could ever think Kevin Smith is a great director. I mean, if you're a pothead, I can see how you would find him entertaining, but even stoners can't think he's a great director. I'd rather watch two girls one cup than watch a Kevin Smith movie. I'd rather watch a Whoopi Goldberg, Rosie O'Donnell Hardcore sex tape than anything Kevin Smith put his name on.

KS and QT are friends. Chasing Amy was Tarantinos favorite movie of 1997.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    KS and QT are friends. Chasing Amy was Tarantinos favorite movie of 1997.
                    well fucking hell

Comment

LOL @ Spike Lee's dumb ass again. I remember Tarantino telling an interviewer that Lee "Would have to find a step stool to kiss my ass" when he was all up in arms about Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown.

Spike Lee says he REFUSES to see Quentin Tarantino's new flick, "Django Unchained" when it opens tomorrow ... claiming the slavery-revenge movie is "disrespectful to my ancestors."

Lee first went off on "Django" during an interview with Vibe Magazine ... when he was asked for his thoughts on the subject matter and gave the following response:

"I can't speak on it 'cause I'm not gonna see it ... All I'm going to say is that it's disrespectful to my ancestors. That's just me ... I'm not speaking on behalf of anybody else."

He later tweeted about the movie -- "American Slavery Was Not A Sergio Leone Spaghetti Western.It Was A Holocaust.My Ancestors Are Slaves.Stolen From Africa.I Will Honor Them."

"Django" -- which stars Jamie Foxx as a slave who kills slave-owners in the Deep South -- has been drenched in controversy for weeks ... with some critics upset that the n-word is uttered more than 110 times during the movie.

Back in 1997,Lee told the media he had problem with Tarantino's "excessive use of the n-word" in the movie "Jackie Brown." Lee explained, "Let the record state that I never said that he cannot use that word -- I’ve used that word in many of my films -- but I think something is wrong with him."

Comment

Spike Lee? That crazy homeless man they let into the Knicks games?

Comment

fuck spike lee. Hes worse than kevin smith

Comment

In what world is Spike Lee relevant? I can't say I've ever seen a movie of his that was worth a fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                              In what world is Spike Lee relevant? I can't say I've ever seen a movie of his that was worth a fuck.
                              I liked 25th hour, but any other director would have done a WHOLE LOT better job than he did

Comment

summer of sam was good

miracle at st anna was a joke

Comment

Working...
                                X