X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Def the little kid!

Comment

• Originally posted by cdite View Post
      Anyone else think the weird little girl killed the 2 that Carol took credit for, and she took the blame when she found out to protect her? I can't remember but didn't that happen before the kids all got sick. She didn't show much emotion when she smoked that chick in the head.
      I predicted it a month ago, I guess we'll find out in February.

Originally posted by stevo View Post
      I think we haven't seen the last of Carol... I'm betting she did not kill those two, I'm thinking it was either Lizzie (acting like a nutcase this season) or Carl (still acting trigger-happy) and that Carol was only covering for them.
      Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• "I hate this sucky show and I'm gonna comment every week about how bad it is."
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• That might have to do with the fact that this show has been a rollercoaster of great entertainment which then at any moment plummets into a putrid vat of complete cheese. The last show's action scenes were just that.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              That might have to do with the fact that this show has been a rollercoaster of great entertainment which then at any moment plummets into a putrid vat of complete cheese. The last show's action scenes were just that.
              You mean like every good Television show?

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                You mean like every good Television show?
                After thinking about it, I cannot accurately answer what is considered a good show since I don't watch a lot of TV. The only modern shows I watch anymore are American Dad, this one and I am trying to give Almost Human a chance. I can only answer from past experience with action TV shows, and from what I recall, the kind of cheese from the last episode of Walking Dead compares to the same you'd see on a 70's cop show, or maybe a low budget Latino show where superhero with mullet does a powerslide under a semi while on a horse...

Comment

After thinking about it, I cannot accurately answer what is considered a good show since I don't watch a lot of TV. The only modern shows I watch anymore are American Dad, this one and I am trying to give Almost Human a chance. I can only answer from past experience with action TV shows, and from what I recall, the kind of cheese from the last episode of Walking Dead compares to the same you'd see on a 70's cop show, or maybe a low budget Latino show where superhero with mullet does a powerslide under a semi while on a horse...
                  that's actually an Indian movie.

Comment

• Point being- far more believable than the huge loop holes from the last episode. I think it's already been stated, it was just pure laziness on the writers' part to come up with anything substantial.

Comment

That's all I needed to know.

Comment

• How so? My watching a cartoon displaces my ability to know cheesy shit when I see it? Let me ask you, are all modern drama shows full of the crap that I have pointed out? If so, I'm glad I only watch what I do.

Comment

• Comment

• Ooo.. the mid season...
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              Ooo.. the mid season...
                              I know, right? It's a weak teaser too.

Comment

• Back to the farm they go.

Comment

Working...
                                X