No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't mind the first episode. The what ifs at least have me wanting to keep watching.

Comment

• Good premier. Cant wait to see where they take it. I just am wondering how the kid died. Cause remember spoiler alert they are all suppose to be infected so did he get really sick and die or what. Who knows we will see
      99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
      going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• Walker pigs.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          Walker pigs.
          Too bad they didn't have a veterinarian there in the camp to check that pig out...
          --Marcus

Comment

• Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
            Too bad they didn't have a veterinarian there in the camp to check that pig out...
            LOL, that's pretty funny actually.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
              Lmao!

Comment

• I see what you did there
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                  *spoilers ahead*

Doubtful it is most likely going to be some sort contagion that causes hemorrhagic fever such as swine fever, ebola that got released when the CDC exploded or just some bug that developed due to having a lot of exposed necrotic flesh.

What I dont know is if its spread by water since they focused on the water barrels a couple times, if the water is related to the pig's death, or if Rick is infected since he drank the water. Or if I just over read those shots
                  Right on par

Comment

• Thought this was pretty damn funny!

Comment

• Lori - the most hated person on a show full of monsters!

Perfect!

Comment

• Hahah, that's a good one. I still love the show but that makes a great case for all the things that aren't exactly great.

Comment

• que?
                          I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

• I still really enjoy the show, but the writers continue to do stupid shit that adds nothing to the story. A couple examples from this season... all the zombies falling through the roof. Really? They were walking around up there endlessly for who knows how long and the roof just happens to give way in 100 different places while they're in the store? And the pigs...he really needed to slaughter the pigs to feed to the zombies to distract them? Just driving around would have done it. But no, I need to slice up these diseased pigs and get lots of blood in my eyes and face instead.

Comment

• Can we get some out of work writers from Breaking Bad on The Walking Dead? Please, AMC?

Comment

• Im def losing interest in the show. They need a new backdrop for the show. I think the Prison is killing the show & people are tired of it. Before in the 1st season & 2nd season their was different places like the Farm & before they where just going from one place to the next. They have been at the prison now for 3 seasons. ITS OLD! Lets move on
                                GOD BLESS TEXAS
                                August Landscaping
                                214-779-7278
                                Seb's high class.
                                He'll mow your grass.
                                He'll kick your ass.
                                And while his kidney stones pass,
                                He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Working...
                                X