The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    Not the same conditions. Often those were very well preserved.
    so your saying the the zombies are somehow toxic or that their bones are decalcifying. Because otherwise decomposition doesnt work that way, the bones just dont get soft due to death

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post

Also, again with the bike question. What is the "type" of bike? If there even is one.
      Look up cafe racers, they're kinda close to daryl's new bike

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
        Well that's what the actor that plays Morgan said.... who is British/English btw and so is Rick, which is weird to me.
        So is Maggie

Comment

• I am just glad Glenn didn't go out fighting that little punk.

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
            so your saying the the zombies are somehow toxic or that their bones are decalcifying. Because otherwise decomposition doesnt work that way, the bones just dont get soft due to death
            Something is going on. Have you seen how weak they portray the skulls? Plus pretty much nothing is known about the disease they have. Under the right conditions, bones will dissolve rapidly even in a natural setting. The disease itself could be what is causing the weakness. I think we pretty much have to just rely on suspension of disbelief at this point.
            WH

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
              The actor that plays Morgan said he has signed on for at least one more episode. That's all he was 'allowed' to say. Apparently his resurfacing was a huge secret, so much in fact that they made him stay at a different hotel than everyone else and made the hotel owners and other patrons sign a confidentiality agreement.

The fact that he didn't kill the Wolves that ambushed him by bashing their heads in (or going after the gun that dropped to use it on his attackers) but did try to use it on a walker; uses a staff as a primary weapon, and even tries to clean it as he goes; and saved Daryl and the other guy from that car without knowing who they were is a glimpse of what they were trying to get across. He is a changed man and looks at life, real life, differently now. It didn't make sense to me at the time of airing, but it makes perfect sense after hearing the explanation.

I feel that Sasha's character feels more at home with the walkers than she does being safe behind the walls of the town. Her lying down with the walkers probably feels more natural than playing tea party and discussing the weather.
              That's interesting that he will possible be only hanging around for another episode which is sad. They spent all this time building up that he's going to join them and that's it. I can't remember what happened to him in the comics, I'm rewatching the episodes from the beginning and might have to do the same with the comic.

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
              Look up cafe racers, they're kinda close to daryl's new bike
              I was reading on another forum that they thought it was based on a Honda CB750.

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
              I think we pretty much have to just rely on suspension of disbelief at this point.
              I've been doing that from episode 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post

I was reading on another forum that they thought it was based on a Honda CB750.

It may be, I can't identify bikes for shit.
                He had been asking about the "look" of the bike, that's the closest I could think of.

Comment

• When The Walking Dead asked us to build Daryl Dixon’s chopper replacement, we thought we had died, then turned, then died again, then gone to heaven.

Comment

• Holy shit I would have never guessed it was based off of an R6 (which I had previously owned two of )! Nice find!

Comment

• Nice! Thanks

Think Daryl's bike would be comfortable for long rides? I freely admit I don't know shit about bikes, I'm a car guy
                      WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                        Holy shit I would have never guessed it was based off of an R6 (which I had previously owned two of )! Nice find!
                        Its not. Just the front end.

Comment

• I personally love the style. I had plans to build my KZ900 in the minimalist\fighter style that Classified does, except with paint.
                          That said, it makes little sense in this story, when there are so many more utilitarian bikes available in this particular apocalypse. That and the canned exhaust note was a letdown.

Comment

• Comment

• more on the bike
                              Today we finally get to spill the beans and tell the huge secret we’ve been keeping since this summer. WE BUILT A NEW MOTORCYCLE FOR DARYL DIXON ON “THE WALKING DEAD.” Two bikes, actually. Now we can die happy. Through a series of mind-blowing events, our little Classified Moto team was tasked with designing and […]

Comment

• Well what the fuck am I gonna do tonight now? This sucks
                                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X