No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If everybody already has the virus, then I'm going to throw a chair through my living room window.

EDIT: I say that because, if they already have it, then why do people change from just a bite?
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
      If everybody already has the virus, then I'm going to throw a chair through my living room window.

EDIT: I say that because, if they already have it, then why do people change from just a bite?
      Active strain versus a dormant strain?

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
        That, or viral load. Either way, it's a shitty deus ex-machina plot device, and if they use it, it means they're running thin on good writers.
        Last edited by YALE; 03-13-2012, 05:29 AM.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
          I'd be sitting on the roof with my AR and a suppressor popping those things from way out. Man, what a vacation that would be.
          CJ, did you see my post in this forum about the books I was recommending for people who like this kind of stuff? You of all people should get them ASAP if you have not already. I guarantee you will like them a lot. I am so sure of this that if you do not I will buy them from you for whatever you paid for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            hmmm.. okay what happened to guys he shot in the chest at the bar? They didn't come back to life moments later?
            He shot those dudes in the head, the fat one got shot in the chest first and then the head. The guy behind the bar got his head shot off. lol
            GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

• Man I need to catch up. I'm like three episodes behind

Angry Panda Poon RAAAWR!
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                It's mutating quickly. When Amy was
                killed, it took hours for her to come back after she died. It took Shane a matter of minutes.

Comment

• Shiiiit I hate I just read this. I'm unsubscribing.

Angry Panda Poon RAAAWR!
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                    killed, it took hours for her to come back after she died. It took Shane a matter of minutes.
                    ^^^ What the mistress said. It has to be changing, to be able to flow with what has happened so far.

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                      I dont think its mutating since Shane was a first responder and a primary zombie eliminator he was exposed to more airborne blood and fluid splatter and thus probably had a higher chance of being infected. If he had become infected it could have left his immune system in a weakened state which could explain why he reanimated quicker than some of the others.

The infection may also explain the why their behaviors seem to be more extreme. Which could explain why Shane seemed to be so manic.

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post

The infection may also explain the why their behaviors seem to be more extreme. Which could explain why Shane seemed to be so manic.
                        I think Shane was just an outcome of the situation. He loved Lori and Carl then Rick came back and your forced to be around them all the time. Think he just went crazy from it all.

Also remember the CDC guy said it is different in every person, some people takes hours some minutes and they didnt know why.

Comment

• I had forgot that

Comment

• I found out what Jenner said to Rick at the CDC.
                            SPOILER!!! CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!

Comment

• Wtf?!?! So how is that possible?? Hmm....
                              Originally posted by talisman
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              Originally posted by AdamLX
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Because fuck you, that's why
                              Originally posted by 80coupe
                              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena
                              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Good lord people are overthinking this thing. You die you come back that simple.
                                2004 Suzuki DL650
                                1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Working...
                                X