No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I knind of wish Sasha would pull it together, but it's hard not to feel for her at the same time.

One of the things I think is cool about finding Alexandria is that they found pretty much exactly what they were looking for, but they've been out in the world so long, they don't know what to do with it. Half of them wants to be back outside the wall. Pretty crazy.

Comment

• I don't like Sasha, she needs to get eaten. Actually, all of Tyrese's crew sucked.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
        I don't like Sasha, she needs to get eaten. Actually, all of Tyrese's crew sucked.
        Im betting she's gpne by season's end, this seems to be the same focusing and led up they did with the last couple of cast deaths

Comment

• I hope ricks kid with the mullet gets eaten. They killed his stupid bitch of a wife at the prison, so that's good. They also killed that idiot dale on hershal's farm. That was another one I wanted to see die. Who else... the other guy with the mullet, the one who supposedly knew about a cure. Let him be killed as well. Also the dumbass queen bee politician type that's running the place. Never could stand those people. Think they know what's best for everybody. We oughta kill all ours.
          WH

Comment

• You're trying too hard.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                One of the things I think is cool about finding Alexandria is that they found pretty much exactly what they were looking for, but they've been out in the world so long, they don't know what to do with it. Half of them wants to be back outside the wall. Pretty crazy.
                That's a great assessment, it's tough to tust anyone based on their previous community experiences.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                  You're trying too hard.
                  Hey, sometimes I like rooting for the zombies.
                  WH

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                    Yeah, I knind of wish Sasha would pull it together, but it's hard not to feel for her at the same time.

How long has the zday event been going on? 3 weeks?

Comment

• What about Znation? That one is actually pretty decent. I forgot if I talked about it on here before.
                      WH

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                        How long has the zday event been going on? 3 weeks?
                        It has bee somewhere between 2 and 3 years. Figure they hit the prison about 9 - 12 months after the outbreak (we know this because of the pregnancy and the prisoners they find). They got settled in the prison, had a garden and livestock, etc. I figure 6 months to a year there, then between the prison war till now was probably just a few weeks, maybe a month. There is a pretty good chart linked in here somewhere with a good guess on the timeline. The biggest unknown timeframe is how long Rick was in a coma. 3 days after Shane left him if there was no staff left, much longer if someone was changing IV bags and we know from clues people were there after the military trying to take care of patients but how long is unknown. Judith looks close to 6 to 12 months old to me so that is another good estimate of their most recent time on the road.
                        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                          Hey, sometimes I like rooting for the zombies.
                          They're going to get to your brain and be like "This is bullshit!"

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                            I've never seen a zombie throwup before, but this might make that a reality.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                              I'd be cool with that. One last "F-you" to the zombies lol

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                              I've never seen a zombie throwup before, but this might make that a reality.
                              They do it all the time on Dying light. Just have to have the right weapon.
                              WH

Comment

Working...
                              X