No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to say, I really didn't like seeing dale go. He kept the morality and humanistic part of the story going. Share needed to go. He was getting on my Damn nerves.

Anyone else think Carl is children of the corn creepy?

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      I have to say, I really didn't like seeing dale go. He kept the morality and humanistic part of the story going. Share needed to go. He was getting on my Damn nerves.

I think he left because the creator left. After CJ posted about that a couple of weeks ago, I got to looking into it and it turns out that the guy who portraid Dale works regularly with him.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I was thinking more REDRUM creepy.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
          I think he left because the creator left. After CJ posted about that a couple of weeks ago, I got to looking into it and it turns out that the guy who portraid Dale works regularly with him.
          Damn you Jeff, I tried to ninja edit!

I thought cj was talking about shane. Meh, fuck shane!!!

Comment

Damn you Jeff, I tried to ninja edit!

I thought cj was talking about shane. Meh, fuck shane!!!
            CJ was talking about Shane, but when AMC fired Darabont it pissed off just about everybody on the cast.

And Dale was a whiny pussy that didn't make any contribution to the group. I wouldn't have killed him, but he's not joining my group.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
              CJ was talking about Shane, but when AMC fired Darabont it pissed off just about everybody on the cast.

And Dale was a whiny pussy that didn't make any contribution to the group. I wouldn't have killed him, but he's not joining my group.
              So I guess I'd have to find another group once the shit hits the fan.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                I think he left because the creator left.
                Your confused, The creator is Robert Kirkman and he didnt leave. The 1st season's Showrunner (executive producer and daily operations), Frank Darabont, was fired.

Frank Darabont was the one fighting for more money for the show while AMC was wanting to reign in the cost of the show for some unknown reason. The result of his firing and AMCs budget cuts are apparent in the sucktacular s2 first half

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                  Your confused, The creator is Robert Kirkman and he didnt leave. The 1st season's Showrunner (executive producer and daily operations), Frank Darabont, was fired.

Frank Darabont was the one fighting for more money for the show while AMC was wanting to reign in the cost of the show for some unknown reason. The result of his firing and AMCs budget cuts are apparent in the sucktacular s2 first half
                  I'm not confused, I just used the wrong word, Mr. Literal.
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post

Which blows my fucking mind. This show is a license to print money as long as it keeps going like it has been for the last few episodes. They have to see that the ratings suffered when the plot slowed down to near ambien levels and now it has to be doing better if they have not already driven off all the non hardcore fans.

Comment

• SPOILER ALERT!

Supposedly, the finale will feature a gigantic zombie herd attack.
                      Last edited by YALE; 03-17-2012, 09:30 PM.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
                        SPOILER ALERT!

Isn't that obvious with the previews??
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                          Isn't that obvious with the previews??
                          I'd have thought so, but I'm trying to be polite. Cut me some slack. I'm out of practice.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• From what I heard, the season finale is going to be Herschel teaching the gang how to make moonshine and learn them how to raise cattle. The follow up season will be them getting use to peaceful life on the farm for the next 150+ years.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                              From what I heard, the season finale is going to be Herschel teaching the gang how to make moonshine and learn them how to raise cattle. The follow up season will be them getting use to peaceful life on the farm for the next 150+ years.
                              Um ok........
                              2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

• season final starting!

Comment

Working...
                                X