Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
    Stop reading

I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      Do you really want me to answer that? It seems to me that firing real guns would be a whole hell of a lot cheaper than anything else.
      I assume it would be cheaper as well but I have never priced them.

Speaking of guns, whatever happened to Herschel's badass shotgun from the end of last season?
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Found where they are spending the SFX budget -here is the before and after of Michonne's pets

Comment

• so shes walking around with two gay zombies
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
            so shes walking around with two gay zombies
            Looked like she was using them as pack mules.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
              I assume it would be cheaper as well but I have never priced them.

Speaking of guns, whatever happened to Herschel's badass shotgun from the end of last season?
              Was it a remi express?

Comment

Don't forget the fact that the cylinder never rotates, lol. So badly done. Seriously, how much could a few blank firing guns cost to rent from a prop rental company?
                They got that right once this first episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                  Yeah, other than the guns creating a "flame", but the slides never flying back and no shell coming out, it was an awesome episode. MUCH better than season 2 that's for sure. I mean, Carol (after almost hitting rick) was reaching for the charging handle on the AK....why? They need a firearms expert on this show to avoid pissing off the most power internet gang ever.

I'm wondering if they will ever explain how they supposedly made flashlight bodies into silencers. I know some dumb redneck out there is going to try to make one now.
                  One of the best silencers I ever shot used a mag-light and old titanium big block chevy valves.
                  "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• guns look fake

wont watching the walking dead again..

Huge ratings

Sunday night’s third season premiere of The Walking Dead delivered a huge 10.9 million viewers for its first telecast. But what’s really impressive is the show’s adults 18-49 demo rating of a 5.8.

That’s stunning.

The closest broadcast entertainment programs has gotten this fall to that number is ABC’s Modern Family season premiere that pulled a 5.5 (all these are apples-to-apples next-day ratings, not including DVR). Football has delivered bigger numbers, but that’s sports and we’re talking entertainment programming. And AMC accomplished this rating with an extra disadvantage — not having one of its major distributors, Dish Network, on board due to its carriage contract dispute (imagine how many more viewers the episode might have had with Dish). And of course that’s aside from AMC’s other major disadvantage of being a cable network that’s only in a fraction of U.S. households compared to the Big Four broadcasters.
                    Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                    Your opinion is what sucks.
                    You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

• Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                      One of the best silencers I ever shot used a mag-light and old titanium big block chevy valves.
                      troll detected.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

troll detected.
                        LOL no really. I'm not going to say it's as good as a $1000 piece, but it worked pretty damn well. Ill see if I can get a picture of it. Stamped by the ATF and everything.

Looks just like this one
                        Last edited by FATHERFORD; 10-16-2012, 08:27 AM.
                        "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

Comment

• On a .22lr, sure. But an aluminum maglight on a real caliber, sheeeit. Absolutely gigantic for the application though. But using valves as baffles is pretty ingenious.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

On a .22lr, sure. But an aluminum maglight on a real caliber, sheeeit. Absolutely gigantic for the application though. But using valves as baffles is pretty ingenious.
                            I used it on a 9mm full auto Mac 11. It quietened it out enough that we didn't have to wear ear protection.

Comment

• About the only thing a MagLite is good for anyway short of beating people with it.
                              2004 Suzuki DL650
                              1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                                I used it on a 9mm full auto Mac 11. It quietened it out enough that we didn't have to wear ear protection.
                                That's scary.

Comment

Working...
                                X