• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• or Jacs geta Popes right hand man to hand over Pope so he can take over

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
      or Jacs geta Popes right hand man to hand over Pope so he can take over
      If someone kills Pope they will have just put a $5 million bounty on their head. Pope has that as a security blanket.

Comment

• Pope doesn't want to go up the ladder - he doesn't care about ultimate responsibility. He wants the guy who killed his daughter.

Tig and Pope both want each other dead. I think Jax will turn Tig over to Pope and just like the freak he is - he gets out of it and follows Clay to Belfast feeling betrayed by Jax and then being a tool of the Ireland chapter. The IRA likes Clay (and thereby Tig).

We're getting to a point that the storylines have got to start getting tied up and setup for the next season. I suspect another IRA level storyline and a reappearance of Jax's half sister - but this time the IRA against the CIA? Oh baby. SOA going Global.

Jax following in John's footsteps back to Ireland.

I realyl thoguht that Opie would have never been killed off as he was such a powerful character. But it served the storyline right.

Comment

• There'll be a lot of extra chairs around the table.

Comment

• Damn it! I gotta wait till season 5 hits netflix... Just finished 4 and still my favorite tv series of all time. Gratned, I dont want TV at all unless its this, walking dead, or big bang theory. But still, awesome story and nice to escape to the other side of the law for a change.

Comment

• Pope isn't going to die or be harmed - he is Jax's meal ticket to getting on the straight and narrow. In a way, Pope is almost a father figure to Jax. that he even asked advice from him was a huge step.

Comment

• So Tig dies in the finale, Tara gets charged, what else ?
                Vortex rear stand $75
                8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                11 4 door
                13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

• Tig dies, he has to in order to fulfill Jax's transition full circle into becoming nothing better than Clay was. That's where this whole thing is going. No matter how much good Jax wants to do the dirty and corrupt world of the underground keeps pulling him back in. He's a criminal and always will be. He's just now learning the politics behind it.

Gemma stands up Clay, and he goes to Belfast alone. I think Jax will reach out to the Sons over there to try to have him killed, but Clay will have gotten to them first to mule the guns for the Irish.

Pope is in it for the long haul, and grooming Jax to be his little white bitch.

Tara gets off, they really don't have much of a case against her, however the ex Marshall makes her life a living hell, and she tries to leave. Or, Tara looks like she's about to get off, turns on Jax, threatens to take his boys, and Jax and Gemma come up with a plan to turn on her so she does time. Causing an even bigger story line in the end when she gets out in two seasons or so.

Comment

• How did that fat fuck prospect from two seasons ago get a seat at the table so fast?
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Attrition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        Attrition.
                        LOL, no shit

Comment

• i see tig getting away and jumping on the plane with clay leading to more dispute between pope and jax
                          92 Undercover SSP Coupe.
                          15 GT w/PP

Comment

• The US marshall is going to become the new sheriff, he already mentioned he was looking for a new job.

Jax had a convo with Pope's right hand man of 17 years for a reason. He mentioned that he was being patient. Jax will kill pope to move up the other guy and spare tig. I dont get how they will come up with the 5 million to buy off Pope's goon squad.

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                              The US marshall is going to become the new sheriff, he already mentioned he was looking for a new job.

Jax had a convo with Pope's right hand man of 17 years for a reason. He mentioned that he was being patient. Jax will kill pope to move up the other guy and spare tig. I dont get how they will come up with the 5 million to buy off Pope's goon squad.
                              Neiro seems to be the most loaded mexican I have ever seen.

Comment

• Juice's obsession with the SOA pistol in Clay's gun cabinet has been making me think the more I watch it. It was Piney's pistol. Ultimately Clay killed them both.

Since Juice knows he's a dead man he really needs a leg to stand on at the table or at least to get in Jax' good graces. Juice is gonna use the mayhem pistol to shoot Clay before he splits for Belfast.

Comment

Working...
                                X