Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
    Neiro seems to be the most loaded mexican I have ever seen.
    It's because he only has one kid, not 50.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• There's part of me that thinks juice. Might turn on the club to help clay, and go with him to Belfast. They both know each others secrets and he's a dead man in charming at some point, and he knows it.

I could also see Jax letting tig go with clay, in order for him to keep tabs on him. Then killing pope, and blaming clay, turning the niners and popes hit squad on clay, killing two birds. Then making a deal with the new guy running the niners, but that all depends on how long Jax needs pope.

Comment

• Jax has got the whole charming heights situation in the works. Pope is central to that as well as the maintenance deal for the garage. Its the only legit income stream that hes got in the works. If hes getting out of the guns and drugs, all hes got left is pussy and the garage. I see pope being an ally and not someone he wants to take out.

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
        There's part of me that thinks juice. Might turn on the club to help clay, and go with him to Belfast. They both know each others secrets and he's a dead man in charming at some point, and he knows it.

I could also see Jax letting tig go with clay, in order for him to keep tabs on him. Then killing pope, and blaming clay, turning the niners and popes hit squad on clay, killing two birds. Then making a deal with the new guy running the niners, but that all depends on how long Jax needs pope.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi View Post
          Jax has got the whole charming heights situation in the works. Pope is central to that as well as the maintenance deal for the garage. Its the only legit income stream that hes got in the works. If hes getting out of the guns and drugs, all hes got left is pussy and the garage. I see pope being an ally and not someone he wants to take out.
          Once popes company invests in charming heights, he's fine, because of his blackmail on the mayor, especially if he remains allies with his second in command. Pope knows he's replaceable, that's why he has the insurance policy he has.

The reason I say this is that if the actor who plays popes character ends up getting that new wedding band show resigned for more episodes, he probably won't be able to do both shows, hence why I could see them forcing a killing off of pope.
          Last edited by Silverback; 12-02-2012, 02:10 PM.

Comment

• They don't keep main villains around for more than a season. He's gone somehow this year.
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Interesting, i hadnt thought about outside roles and how theyd affect the storyline.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                Neiro seems to be the most loaded mexican I have ever seen.
                Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                It's because he only has one kid, not 50.
                Plus his kid just got the shit beat out of him and Nero is about to get paid by Clark County, NV.

Comment

• Otto is a nut lol

Comment

• no fucks given. otto is a soldier.

Comment

• Fuck YES.

Comment

• Holy shhhhhhhhhhhh

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• iiiiiit

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Double holy shit

Comment

• damn it what happened? lol ive missed out on half the season.

Comment

• Lots of dead people

Comment

Working...
                                X