Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck waiting 9 months!

Comment

• Bobby is such a pussy anyway, Jax told him everything that Clay had done and his path of action was to kick him out the club......I wonder how he would have felt if Clay had done those things to him, plus killing the sheriffs wife and Donna and etc etc etc......

Comment

• Originally posted by O.C. View Post
        Bobby is such a pussy anyway, Jax told him everything that Clay had done and his path of action was to kick him out the club......I wonder how he would have felt if Clay had done those things to him, plus killing the sheriffs wife and Donna and etc etc etc......
        yup ! and I remember when they kicked someone else out of the club a couple seasons ago and they either cut his tatoos off or burned them off with a torch, can't rememeber. It definitely didnt get just covered up with black ink, like Monkey boy.
        Vortex rear stand $75
        8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
        My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
        but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
        11 4 door
        13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
          yup ! and I remember when they kicked someone else out of the club a couple seasons ago and they either cut his tatoos off or burned them off with a torch, can't rememeber. It definitely didnt get just covered up with black ink, like Monkey boy.
          yes, but he also wasn't a redwood original or previous president.

I like what Bobby was trying to do, he like Piney was one of the few guys who really thought Jax had a chance to change the club and make it like his dad wanted it. Bobby knew by continuing to kill members, lying to the club, etc. Jax was only following exactly in Clay's footsteps.

I agree Clay deserved to die for everything, but with the blood on Jax's hands it hurts the club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
            yes, but he also wasn't a redwood original or previous president.

I like what Bobby was trying to do, he like Piney was one of the few guys who really thought Jax had a chance to change the club and make it like his dad wanted it. Bobby knew by continuing to kill members, lying to the club, etc. Jax was only following exactly in Clay's footsteps.

I agree Clay deserved to die for everything, but with the blood on Jax's hands it hurts the club.
            i noticed how at the End of the previous seasn they shows Jax at the head of the table with Tara behind in im the Gemma/John teller pose.. and at the end of this season.. its JAx + baby + gemma in the same pose.....

Jax seems doomed to follow more in clays foot steps than john tellers.
            2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

and Tara got charged !

I'm sure the charges will be dismissed in the begining of next season.
              I sure hope not. I want to see the fist-raping Jemma was talking about, or a group of unscrupulous guards scene.

Comment

• i think Gemma went to the Sheriff and told him that she gave her the Cross necklace that way she could not leave with the boys. Just seemed odd that she showed up the exact time Tara was hauled off.
                92 Undercover SSP Coupe.
                15 GT w/PP

Comment

• Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
                  i noticed how at the End of the previous seasn they shows Jax at the head of the table with Tara behind in im the Gemma/John teller pose.. and at the end of this season.. its JAx + baby + gemma in the same pose.....

Jax seems doomed to follow more in clays foot steps than john tellers.
                  I noticed that too

Originally posted by raider5.0 View Post
                  i think Gemma went to the Sheriff and told him that she gave her the Cross necklace that way she could not leave with the boys. Just seemed odd that she showed up the exact time Tara was hauled off.
                  I don't know, that would seem to obvious. This show has done a really good job of doing exactly the opposite of what obvious would be. That's why I like it, you never know what is going to happen.

If a new episode of House came on, we could all predict what would happen.

Comment

• I bet the Ex Marshall Brother is the cause and not Gemma who is the obvious choice..
                    2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• Or the arrest could be an attempt to get Tara to talk and rat out Jax and the club.

We're worse than a bunch of slits talking about Sex and the City.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        Or the arrest could be an attempt to get Tara to talk and rat out Jax and the club.

We're worse than a bunch of slits talking about Sex and the City.
                        lmao!

You would think the officer would give Jax a heads up if the FBI or whoever was pushing for that, considering how Jax has been helping him out.

Comment

He was the guy that got oppie sent to prison for 5 years. They said he was told to black out his tats and right before they burned it off he told them he tried to get it blacked out a few times but chickened out every time because the ink meant so much to him. So they forced it off with a torch.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Originally posted by raider5.0 View Post
                            i think Gemma went to the Sheriff and told him that she gave her the Cross necklace that way she could not leave with the boys.

They already knew Tara gave Otto the cross. They were questioning her about it, and she said she did not know what he was capable of, or what he was going to do with it.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• I have a feeling Clay made a deal, and gave up info on Tara in order to get protection from Pope when he goes to jail. That's why the Sheriff had a strange look on his face when he came to get her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                                I have a feeling Clay made a deal, and gave up info on Tara in order to get protection from Pope when he goes to jail. That's why the Sheriff had a strange look on his face when he came to get her.
                                Clay and Pope didn't know he was going to go to jail for the murder of Pope, unless I missed something?

Comment

Working...
                                X