No announcement yet.

Superman & Batman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superman is going to push him through at least 20 skyscrapers, then batman is going to throw magical punches till they knock each other back, then a common Enemy will emerge towards the end setting up the next episode.
    WRX

Comment

• To anyone who is excited as fuck for this movie, you guys should read the comic and watch the animated movies.

VERY FUCKING WORTH IT.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Batman-The-Dark-Knight-Returns/dp/1563893428[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Holy crapman. Looks like a long story line and a short time frame for the action scenes. Was that ironman in a new suit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              It did take two super heros and the "hope" that Clark really is a good person and wouldn't just end him.
              Till ol bruce decides to get nasty and use his billions to have some kyrptonite based weapons made. Wasn't that in some comic... can't remember. Never was into the comics

To nerd out a bit, I'd have to say batman would win. Cause that's what he'd do. Like he'd go into a fight not knowing his enemy. He'd have long since prepared the green weapons. Without that, yeah obviously he'd lose. No question. But he wouldn't be without that. Why would he?
              WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                Till ol bruce decides to get nasty and use his billions to have some kyrptonite based weapons made. Wasn't that in some comic... can't remember. Never was into the comics

To nerd out a bit, I'd have to say batman would win. Cause that's what he'd do. Like he'd go into a fight not knowing his enemy. He'd have long since prepared the green weapons. Without that, yeah obviously he'd lose. No question. But he wouldn't be without that. Why would he?
                He synthesized kryponite into an airburst arrow that would weaken him but not kill him. Basically bring him to human level. Clark could have ended him from the moment they started, but he refuses to kill. Basically any attack he did to batman would kill him.

Batman did win because he knew his enemy. He know Clark wouldn't kill him, because Clark is a "good" person.

Comment

• Hmmmm ... not feeling lex luthor character. I still think Bale's batman would work in this universe.
                  sigpic

Comment

• At first I was like no way..but now....maybe there is a chance

watchmen was one of top 2 of these type of movies out there..and it had about the same character density....just maybe...

Comment

He synthesized kryponite into an airburst arrow that would weaken him but not kill him. Basically bring him to human level. Clark could have ended him from the moment they started, but he refuses to kill. Basically any attack he did to batman would kill him.

Batman did win because he knew his enemy. He know Clark wouldn't kill him, because Clark is a "good" person.
                      Well I'm saying that Batman would win under just about any circumstances. Outside of foolishly facing him head on. I don't think anyone would argue that BW is definitely smarter, which may be all it would take in and of itself. But given his wealth, he made the weapon. With his identity a secret, it wouldn't be any trouble for him to simply wait until ol supes was in plainclothes and just shoot him in the back. Catch him when he's at work, or where ever he may be that he'd be sort of relaxed and unsuspecting.

And if Bruce wasn't aware of his identity and superman was successful at hiding it with the whole reporter gig, then Bruce could also use his vast resources to determine the identity, and then do everything I previously mentioned. I just don't see superman being able to defeat the guy who holds in his possession the bane of his existence, is probably a fair bit smarter, and has vast resources at his disposal. When he only has the 1 advantage, and he's facing someone with 3 advantages. You definitely wouldn't want to face him on "superman" terms. But who the hell would, so it becomes a bit of a non-issue. But even if worst came to worst and he did have to fight him, he could put some of the green stuff in his suit, and when superman got close, he'd begin to feel very drained. Just make him have to look for you a bit, and eventually he'd get too close.
                      Last edited by Gasser64; 07-11-2015, 11:08 PM.
                      WH

Comment

Well I'm saying that Batman would win under just about any circumstances. I don't think anyone would argue that he's definitely smarter, which may be all it would take in and of itself. But given his wealth, he made the weapon. With his identity a secret, it wouldn't be any trouble for him to simply wait until ol supes was in plainclothes and just shoot him in the back. Catch him when he's at work, or where ever he may be that he'd be sort of relaxed and unsuspecting.

And if Bruce wasn't aware of his identity and superman was successful at hiding it with the whole reporter gig, then Bruce could also use his vast resources to determine the identity, and then do everything I previously mentioned. I just don't see superman being able to defeat the guy who holds in his possession the bane of his existence, is probably a fair bit smarter, and has vast resources at his disposal. When he only has the 1 advantage, and he's facing someone with 3 advantages. You definitely wouldn't want to face him on "superman" terms. But he never would, so it becomes a bit of a non-issue.
                        Superman is smarter than Batman, and can absorb vast amounts of knowledge in a short period of time. His processing power has been likened to a super computer... He could have ended Batman moments after being exposed to Kryponite, but chose not to. Bruce bet on him being a good person and won. If it were gloves off - anything goes, 1v1 supes would win every time. For instance, he could have just thrown Batman into outer space at the start of the fight and he would have been done with it.

Comment

Superman is smarter than Batman, and can absorb vast amounts of knowledge in a short period of time. His processing power has been likened to a super computer... He could have ended Batman moments after being exposed to Kryponite, but chose not to. Bruce bet on him being a good person and won. If it were gloves off - anything goes, 1v1 supes would win every time. For instance, he could have just thrown Batman into outer space at the start of the fight and he would have been done with it.
                          But as soon as he gets close (regardless of how fast he's moving) he will begin feeling the pain. Too close and he's completely incapacitated. It goes back to the old argument, that Lex could have killed superman long ago, just by powdering some kyrptonite, and introducing it into the ventilation system of the building that he was in, at the time. In significant enough quantities of course. He'd breathe it in, get weak, and lex could come scoop him up or finish him off right there.
                          WH

Comment

• All in a non-fantasy world. Sup should be smart and make a better suit so not to get stabbed by thr kryptonite

Comment

But as soon as he gets close (regardless of how fast he's moving) he will begin feeling the pain. Too close and he's completely incapacitated. It goes back to the old argument, that Lex could have killed superman long ago, just by powdering some kyrptonite, and introducing it into the ventilation system of the building that he was in, at the time. In significant enough quantities of course. He'd breathe it in, get weak, and lex could come scoop him up or finish him off right there.
                              He has freakin laser beam eye balls. He wouldn't need to get close if he really just wanted to kill someone. Also, he can move way faster than the speed of sound. He could just fly through Batman, even if he had Kryptonite, and keep going.

Comment

• Allright, gotta admit that looks damned good.

Comment

Working...
                                X