Superman & Batman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
    The second is a much more intriguing choice: Bryan Cranston.

Latino Review’s rumor monger El Mayimbe sent a series of tweets yesterday that Cranston was indeed the man who would be Luthor. Cranston is slightly older and more haggard than Mark Strong. If Luthor is going to step in between Batman and Superman, then a Cranston Luthor could add a much needed dynamic to the role. He looks the part of a working-class, self-made billionaire, someone who wasn’t born with a silver spoon in his mouth and an empire in his inheritance like Bruce Wayne. The only downside to Cranston would be that his bald head would only remind people of Breaking Bad… even if he doesn’t have Heisenberg’s signature goatee. But Cranston is a strong enough actor to overcome that, right?

Looks like they are going with Heisenberg.

Edit, they are just citing a source. No press release yet.

Comment

"This news follows last week's controversial announcement that Ben Affleck has signed on to play Batman in the same film. The actor reportedly inked a deal that includes 13 total appearances."

DO i misunderstand that to say 13 total! Talk about a commitment and a huge story board!

Comment

13?? I thought it was only 6.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

As much as I hate to say this (yes I think Ben will do a poor job), people said the same thing on Michael K and said the same on Robert D for Ironman. I just see this as the Superman curse is spreading in the DC world. I hope for a good movie, the cartoon rocked fwiw.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
            As much as I hate to say this (yes I think Ben will do a poor job), people said the same thing on Michael K and said the same on Robert D for Ironman. I just see this as the Superman curse is spreading in the DC world. I hope for a good movie, the cartoon rocked fwiw.
            Which cartoon?
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

Can we all agree he'll at least make a good Bruce Wayne?

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                Can we all agree he'll at least make a good Bruce Wayne?
                Fack na!

Comment

Its the Dark night returns, Batman suits up in an Ironman like suit and puts the hurt on Superman.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                    Its the Dark night returns, Batman suits up in an Ironman like suit and puts the hurt on Superman.
                    Which focuses on Batman not Superman. Crappy way to base the next film on, that story arc won't hold up well on film.

The animated 2pt film is one dc comics best films to date.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                      Which focuses on Batman not Superman. Crappy way to base the next film on, that story arc won't hold up well on film.

The animated 2pt film is one dc comics best films to date.
                      It's OK because it's DC and nobody cares for their comics anyway.

lol

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                        It's OK because it's DC and nobody cares for their comics anyway.

lol

Comment

Outside of Batman and Superman, I agree. The rest are garbage.
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I approve all posts lol. Just gotta say Stan Lee is the man! The documentary on Netflix about him is good fyi.

Comment

I couldn't get into DC comics. Other than batman, it's all shit. I only enjoyed superman being killed by doomsday.

If anyone reads batman, read the Hush storyline. That was a story arc with all the main bad guys with Jim lee drawing.

Comment

So I'm hearing from people at work that Biebet might play Robin? Can anyone confirm. Hopefully this is just a nasty rumor
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X