No announcement yet.

Superman & Batman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The last Superman movie I thought was kickass, the story line and special effects were great.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
        Jesus fuck it's bad enough that this movie has turned into a batman movie, one of his two suits is similar to the mechanical one from the dark knight returns comics and they're basically using that story line; now they've completely fucked up casting lex luthor. You've also got wonder woman in the mix, flash making an appearance, reference of aqauaman and nightwing in the mix. They're shooting the JLA movie back to back with this piece of shit and it's been pushed to a 2016 release instead of 2015. Being a big superman fan I enjoyed man of steel but the direction they're going with this franchise is already starting to sink it.

They're trying way too hard to compete with Marvel. They're going to end up screwing the pooch with the mess this movie sounds like it is going to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
          They're trying way too hard to compete with Marvel. They're going to end up screwing the pooch with the mess this movie sounds like it is going to be.
          It is no different in the comic book world. DC has always tried to keep up with Marvel and they almost always execute poorly.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            It is no different in the comic book world. DC has always tried to keep up with Marvel and they almost always execute poorly.

That's just an automatic formula for mediocrity. Come up with your own interesting shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
              That's just an automatic formula for mediocrity. Come up with your own interesting shit.
              They started killing their main characters. That worked for a little while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                The last Superman movie I thought was kickass, the story line and special effects were great.
                I honestly didn't know what to think the first time I saw it. The second time though I enjoyed the fuck out of it. Now, it seems like they're going the way of Batman in the 90's. Have another fucking superman movie and maybe get more personal with Clark Kent/Kal-El. Make him go through something traumatizing. Don't just put him with Batman and try to capitalize on the end of that awesome trilogy.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Whats crazy is I know the cw show arrow has nothing to do with these movies but they are doing it right. Why cant they get the movies figured out. A justice league movie would be awesome but they look like they will just fuck it up
                  99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                  going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• i think of this when i hear superman

Comment

• Though it’s not exactly odd that director Zack Snyder’s follow-up to Man of Steel hasn’t yet settled on an official title (it’s currently being referred to as Batman vs. Superman), I’m starting to wonder if they already know what the title will be and are keeping it under wraps. Something along the lines of Justice League, perhaps? The reason being that this cast is very much starting to resemble something more akin to a Justice League movie rather than a Superman-focused sequel, especially with today’s latest casting news. In addition to Henry Cavill’s Superman, the film already has Ben Affleck set to play Batman and Gal Gadot onboard as Wonder Woman, and now Broadway actor Ray Fisher has been tapped to play Cyborg, yet another member of the Justice League. Hit the jump for more.

Per Variety, Snyder and Warner Bros. have settled on Ray Fisher to fill the role of Cyborg in the untitled Man of Steel follow-up, after testing a number of actors over the past couple of weeks. Though an unknown in the film world, Fisher played Muhammad Ali in the Broadway play Fetch Clay, Make Man. Cyborg will apparently not have a major role in this film, but Warner Bros. plans on using the character more significantly in subsequent films that take place in this so-called Justice League universe. Indeed, Snyder started laying the groundwork for Cyborg earlier, dropping in Easter Egg references to the character in Man of Steel.

As I said before, this is starting to more closely resemble a Justice League movie rather than a straight-up Man of Steel sequel, and even if this isn’t a full-blown Avengers-style Justice League pic, it will almost certainly serve as a tee-up to whatever big plans Warner Bros. has for its own DC Comics universe.

For those unfamiliar with the Cyborg character, his origin in the DC Comics involves his scientist parents using him as a test subject for various intelligence treatments. When an experiment in dimensional travel goes horribly wrong, a creature travels through an open portal and mutilates young Victor Stone, after which much of his body is covered in metal plates—experimental prosthetics developed by his parents.

It’s unclear how Cyborg will fit into the plot of Batman vs. Superman, but we know that Jesse Eisenberg’s Lex Luthor will serve as the film’s primary villain while Wonder Woman, Batman, and Superman all figure into the story in some fashion. David S. Goyer penned the initial script, but Affleck’s Oscar-winning Argo scribe Chris Terrio performed the most recent rewrite. Amy Adams, Diane Lane, and Laurence Fishburne reprise their roles from Man of Steel, while other new additions to the cast include Jeremy Irons and Holly Hunter.

The untitled Batman/Superman film opens in theaters on May 6, 2016.

Just fucking name this damn movie Justice League. Bringing in all these characters is just taking away from Superman. What a clusterfuck this is turning out to be.
                      Last edited by idrivea4banger; 04-24-2014, 11:40 PM.
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Does not sound good. They seem to have shit for organization and a direction.

Comment

• I'm interested to see what the budget is going to be for this thing. I'm sure it will be a "success" but I'll likely be waiting for Netflix. It just looks like a cobbled together mess trying to capitalize on The Avengers. I've wanted to like every movie Zack Snyder has made and I've ended up being very underwhelmed with every single one of them.

Comment

• Fuck it!! Lets throw in some more characters to hide the fact this is a piece of shit.

Comment

• This movie is going to open the same weekend as captain america 3. None of the studios are budging off the date.
                              Originally posted by talisman
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              Originally posted by AdamLX
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Because fuck you, that's why
                              Originally posted by 80coupe
                              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena
                              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                                This movie is going to open the same weekend as captain america 3. None of the studios are budging off the date.
                                My guess is DC will change it in the long run.

Comment

Working...
                                X