Superman & Batman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
    So I'm hearing from people at work that Biebet might play Robin? Can anyone confirm. Hopefully this is just a nasty rumor
    Who?
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
      Who?
      Justin Beiber. And supposedly he posted a picture of him with the superman v batman script so I assume that is what started the rumors.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Good lord please no.

It seems he's just trolling and it's for a funny or die sketch. But the script shown shows its based on the dark knight falls, the fourth chapter in the dark knight returns series. He'd be perfect as Carrie Kelly.
        Last edited by idrivea4banger; 09-14-2013, 05:22 PM.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

While ‘Batman vs. Superman‘ has already started filming some very early scenes, we have yet to see Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne, or, more importantly, as Batman. But, a new report says that we might already have a look at what Affleck’s Batman costume will look like in the upcoming film.

Comic Book Movie is reporting that director Zack Snyder is using the Batman costume design from the 2011 graphic novel “Batman: Noel” as the inspiration for the new suit in ‘Batman vs. Superman.’

The new movie is obviously trying to differentiate between Affleck’s Batman and Christian Bale‘s version and will redesign both Batman’s suit and the Batmobile. If the film follows the “Noel” look, it will have smaller, stubbier ears, recessed further on the head, a more angular shape on the eyeholes and a more pointed nose. The cape also extends further down the chest, underneath a larger, black-on-grey Bat-logo.

How close the ‘Batman vs. Superman’ costume hews to the “Noel” duds remain to be seen as we’re sure that Snyder and Affleck will have some flourishes/additions, but it appears to be a good launching point. Thematically, it would also be interesting to see the “older” Batman we’re promised in a grey, faded suit, instead of the dark black of the ‘Dark Knight’ trilogy.
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

ttt

Gal Gadot cast as Wonderwoman.

And word is they're trying to work in Doomsday.

Comment

Hey look, Wonder Woman was cast...

Comment

yes please.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                  yes please.
                  My first boyhood crush....
                  sigpic

Comment

Holy shit, I never noticed that wonder woman looks like my ex wife..... And no, I deleted all the pics.

Comment

• According to Variety, Zero Dark Thirty and 300: Rise Of An Empire star Callan Mulvey is in the frame for the villain role in Zack Snyder’s Batman Vs Superman sequel to 2013′s Man Of Steel.

He doesn’t exactly fit the traditional image of the older, balding Lex Luthor, but the younger, more intense Callan Mulvey could easily be a more aggressive and youthful version of Superman’s nemesis that fits the tone of the DC movie universe.

The other alternative, however, is that Callan Mulvey will be mo-capping Hulk-style the film’s other rumoured villain, Doomsday…

Comment

• Interesting choice. I REALLY liked Kevin Spacey as Luthor.

Warner Bros. Pictures has cast Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor and Jeremy Irons will play Alfred in the upcoming Superman-Batman film.

The castings, announced Friday, come two weeks after Warner pushed production on the untitled “Superman-Batman” movie to the second quarter of this year and set a release date of May 6, 2016 as the studio departed from a July, 2015 slot.

Eisenberg is best known for portraying Facebook co-creator Mark Zuckerberg in “The Social Network,” for which he received an Oscar nomination.

“Superman-Batman” is in pre-production with Henry Cavill as Superman and Ben Affleck as Batman. “Man of Steel” director Zack Snyder is helming.

The Superman-Batman pic will also reunite “Man of Steel” stars Amy Adams, Laurence Fishburne and Diane Lane. Israeli actress Gal Gadot is coming on for the Wonder Woman/Diana Prince role.

“Man of Steel” grossed $668 million worldwide.

The screenplay will be written by David S. Goyer, from a story co-created by Goyer and Snyder. Charles Roven and Deborah Snyder are producing, with Benjamin Melniker, Michael E. Uslan and Wesley Coller serving as exec producers.

“Lex Luthor is often considered the most notorious of Superman’s rivals, his unsavory reputation preceding him since 1940,” Snyder said. “What’s great about Lex is that he exists beyond the confines of the stereotypical nefarious villain. He’s a complicated and sophisticated character whose intellect, wealth and prominence position him as one of the few mortals able to challenge the incredible might of Superman. Having Jesse in the role allows us to explore that interesting dynamic, and also take the character in some new and unexpected directions.”

Lex Luthor did not appear in last year’s Superman reboot “Man of Steel.” Gene Hackman played the role in the three “Superman” films opposite Christopher Reeve; Kevin Spacey took the part for 2006′s “Superman Returns.”

Irons is replacing Michael Caine, who portrayed Alfred in all three Christian Bale Batman films, directed by Christopher Nolan.

“As everyone knows, Alfred is Bruce Wayne’s most trusted friend, ally and mentor, a noble guardian and father figure,” Snyder said. “He is an absolutely critical element in the intricate infrastructure that allows Bruce Wayne to transform himself into Batman. It is an honor to have such an amazingly seasoned and gifted actor as Jeremy taking on the important role of the man who mentors and guides the guarded and nearly impervious façade that encapsulates Bruce Wayne.”

Eisenberg next appears in “The Double” and “Night Moves.” Irons recently appeared in the television miniseries “The Hollow Crown” as Henry IV.

Comment

• This movie is going to suck hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            This movie is going to suck hard.

I'm thinking the same thing. Wasn't very impressed with Man of Steel. Everything this director touches turns to shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              This movie is going to suck hard.
                              co-signed.

Comment

• Jesus fuck it's bad enough that this movie has turned into a batman movie, one of his two suits is similar to the mechanical one from the dark knight returns comics and they're basically using that story line; now they've completely fucked up casting lex luthor. You've also got wonder woman in the mix, flash making an appearance, reference of aqauaman and nightwing in the mix. They're shooting the JLA movie back to back with this piece of shit and it's been pushed to a 2016 release instead of 2015. Being a big superman fan I enjoyed man of steel but the direction they're going with this franchise is already starting to sink it.

Comment

Working...
                                X