Star Wars VII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Denny
    I was told that the Ft Worth is having it in full IMAX experience. I'll be there Friday ay 1:40pm... about the time BLAKE will have seen it 4 times.
    I am seeing it twice on Friday, so you were close.

Comment

• Such DORKS. I mean, I am waiting till Sunday at least.

Have some self respect!

Comment

• Saw it yesterday. Sucked bra.
        sigpic

Comment

• Going to see it Thursday night at a Vendor early screening from Veritas

Comment

• I have to wait until after Christmas. Got too much on the plate until then.
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
              Saw it yesterday. Sucked bra.
              Unpossible

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
              I have to wait until after Christmas. Got too much on the plate until then.
              Good God man, get your priorities straight.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                Unpossible

Good God man, get your priorities straight.
                I know! Bad timing on some good & fun out of state training. This will be the first Star Wars I hadn't seen on opening day/weekend! In theory, I could see it Sunday night, but I'd be lone-wolfing it and the wife would probably be pissed. =/

Comment

What happens during out of town training...
                  Right! The extra pain to go see it though would not make the next day good, though. *sigh*

Comment

You can watch it off my phone Friday evening.
                    No doubt that's going to be torrent'd everywhere Thursday morning.

I'll wait for da big screen...however long that wait is.

Comment

• !#$!@#$

The three Monday-night Hollywood Boulevard screenings of “The Force Awakens” have let out, and the reaction is pouring into our inner children via twitter.

“Might be the best blockbuster since the original,” tweeted “Montage of Heck” director Brett Morgan.

(That would mean it’s better than “The Empire Strikes Back.”)

“It was epic, awesome and perfect,” tweeted “Office” icon Rainn Wilson.

"Beyond amazing. Truly. It was an emotional experience that exceeded my hopes!!!" tweeted "Talking Dead" host Chris Hardwick.

“JJ did it,” tweeted comedian Patton Oswalt.

Most of the press corps is prohibited from reviewing the movie (even on Twitter) until after 12:01am very early Wednesday, but I’m not sure that applies to trades like Variety. Keep your eyes peeled for the first notices from film critics tomorrow.

Comment

• Great what I really need it to be more built up for this movie.
                        Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Ya go to the Movie Tavern in Bedford. My kid is working there,

Comment

• Wait wut?

Comment

• I'm going to wait a few days after it comes out. That way I'll get to avoid all the idiots dressed as storm troopers.
                              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

You can watch it off my phone Friday evening.
                                if u are bootlegging that shit infront of me I will throw a full soda at the back of your head about 10 min in and you will not know who it was, then I will post here and say it was me.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X