No announcement yet.

Star Wars VII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just scored some free premier tickets for tomorrow night in Frisco!! What what?!?!
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
      I'm going to wait a few days after it comes out. That way I'll get to avoid all the idiots dressed as storm troopers.
      Says the weird cow fetish guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
        Says the weird cow fetish guy.
        I will admit I have been looking into the 501 for the last year and might have to pull the trigger soon.
        Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
          I will admit I have been looking into the 501 for the last year and might have to pull the trigger soon.
          That's cool. They do some great charity work.

Comment

• Thursday night can't get here fast enough.

Comment

• I can't wait to see this, but I hate going to movies opening week. I got roped into watch episode 1 opening day at midnight. So many faggots waving their lightsabres and fighting each other during the movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                I can't wait to see this, but I hate going to movies opening week. I got roped into watch episode 1 opening day at midnight. So many faggots waving their lightsabres and fighting each other during the movie.
                Aside from Blake, I am probably the biggest Star Wars nerd on this board, but you couldn't pay me to go see it on opening night for this reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                  Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                  That's cool. They do some great charity work.
                  Good friend of mine is in the 501st. They have a lot of fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                    Aside from Blake, I am probably the biggest Star Wars nerd on this board, but you couldn't pay me to go see it on opening night for this reason.

If you're not working Friday go catch it in Gun Barrel City, picked up two tickets for the 1:30 showing for 13.00 in 3D. Taking my 6 year old, I'm sure it's not as nice as going to a big theater, but it'll probably be less busy as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Musbrad2 View Post
                      If you're not working Friday go catch it in Gun Barrel City, picked up two tickets for the 1:30 showing for 13.00 in 3D. Taking my 6 year old, I'm sure it's not as nice as going to a big theater, but it'll probably be less busy as well.
                      Didn't know that they still had a theater. Thought it closed years ago. I'll look into it.

Originally posted by Denny
                      LMAO! Doubtful.
                      I have the movies, the action figures, the video games, the books, the Taco Bell toys, etc....

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post

I have the movies, the action figures, the video games, the books, the Taco Bell toys, etc....
                        Yes, but I have the force...

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
                          Damn it! I have the same shirt on!
                          Target, bitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
                            I knew it. My wife gets them there. I get them at Costco. Just about all the shirts I have are of that style.
                            Me too. They're awesome in the summer.

Comment

• My aussie friend saw it today. Says its damned good, better than the star trek remake. Took ideas from the expanded universe.

Comment

• Ok today is gonna be long as fuck at work.. But my tickets got dropped off last night so my son and I are freaking pumped!
                                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X