No announcement yet.

Star Wars VII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife and child are sick. I've got two tickets for tonight. I guess I'm going alone cause I'm not missing this...

Comment

• My asshole brother in law just walked in my office and dropped a major spoiler he got off 4chan, I wanted to fire him on the spot lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Musbrad2 View Post
        My asshole brother in law just walked in my office and dropped a major spoiler he got off 4chan, I wanted to fire him on the spot lol.
        Well that sucked! I ain't reading shit, anywhere! I'm going first thing tomorrow morning. The wife and I are going to the Original Panache House for breakfast and then hitting up the first showing. We figured that all the Star War croonies will have already seen it tonight and those that haven't won't be up until later that night/weekend...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• I'm almost front row
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Heading out soon just waiting on the wife to get home.
            Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• First world problems
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Yes!
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

• So, how was it?

Comment

• It was good.. Couple things I didn't like but I'll wait a week or so to talk about it
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                      It was good.. Couple things I didn't like but I'll wait a week or so to talk about it
                      I say someone make a new thread and name it star wars spoilers so you nerds can go ahead and talk about it. And if someone clicks on the thread it's there own fuckin fault.

Comment

• Originally posted by Musbrad2 View Post
                        My asshole brother in law just walked in my office and dropped a major spoiler he got off 4chan, I wanted to fire him on the spot lol.
                        Bang his wife for payback! .... Oh wait.

Comment

• it was amazing... off the path as far as the "known" Star Wars universe a bit, but still on point in every possible way imaginable.

Comment

• I really, really enjoyed it as well. Saw it last night. Very well done movie!!!!!

You guys will love it.
                            Ford
                            GM
                            Toyota
                            VAG

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
                              Crap. Our movie isn't until 1:40pm, but my daughter is already in her Storm Trooper outfit.
                              then time to storm the concessions

Comment

• I didn't even remember that this premiered this weekend, me and the gf went to go see The Night Before last night expecting an empty theater like most Thursdays and get there to a full parking lot thinking WTF is going on lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X