No announcement yet.

Fear The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have yet to watch a entire episode of the walking dead. The 5 minutes i did was booring as fuck.

Comment

yet you still take the time to read posts about a show you dont watch, and make posts about it

Comment

Comment

This Sunday
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

Am I the only weirdo that's pumped about this?
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Nope... I plan to watch this one and maybe a few other episodes to see what it's like. After that I'll probably just wait til they're out on Netflix. TWD takes up enough time already.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                Am I the only weirdo that's pumped about this?
                I am looking forward to it
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Well that first episode was very slow and not very good. They should have started at the traffic jam when they got out of the truck for a few seconds and the attacks started. I will watch a few more episodes but so far I am not that impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                    Well that first episode was very slow and not very good. They should have started at the traffic jam when they got out of the truck for a few seconds and the attacks started. I will watch a few more episodes but so far I am not that impressed.
                    there is only 6 episodes. but I agree it was way too slow. The audience understood the guy was a junkie within seconds, the audience also understands the family dynamic we don't need to see that stretched out. A big case of the preview being better than the actual show

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                      there is only 6 episodes. but I agree it was way too slow. The audience understood the guy was a junkie within seconds, the audience also understands the family dynamic we don't need to see that stretched out. A big case of the preview being better than the actual show
                      I agree, it definitely didn't need to be an hour and half show. That could have been cut down and been a lot more interesting. Hopefully the action picks up a bit.

Comment

I was bored and fast fowarded all the way to the end.

Comment

The show isn't about the zombies, it is about the people and they are the walking dead.

I thought the first episode was fine, it isn't like you don't know what is going to happen.
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            The show isn't about the zombies, it is about the people and they are the walking dead.

I thought the first episode was fine, it isn't like you don't know what is going to happen.
                            Al P gets it.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post

I just didn't like that they focused almost entirely on the drug addict and hardly at all on the scared and panicky society. You can character build without focusing on one character.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                                I just didn't like that they focused almost entirely on the drug addict and hardly at all on the scared and panicky society. You can character build without focusing on one character.
                                any bets on which episode the junkie dies? I'm guessing 4

Comment

Working...
                                X