Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CWO View Post
    you only missed the 2nd, 3rd is this Sunday
    huh?? did they play an encore of 1 or 2 last week? The first was on the 23rd, the 2nd was on the 30th, and I assumed the 6th was the 3rd episode.

Comment

Took a break from new episodes. People aren't watching TV on the Sunday night before Labor Day.

Comment

4th episode in and they've already skipped all the pandemonium of the outbreak and are now into the bullshit manufactured drama.

Fuck.

And I was hoping this one was going to be better....

Comment

Fear The Walking Dead

Yeah that fenced area got put up pretty quick.

Comment

I might wait for Netflix to finish this season...
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
              I might wait for Netflix to finish this season...
              There are only two shows left this season. Unless you are busy on sundays might as well watch the last two

I agree they jumped from the chaos at the barber shop to marial law pretty quick. There shoukd have been 3 or 4 episodes of things falling apart more, cops loosing control, military coming in, and showing what happened to cause all those bodies in the streets, plus the fence, etc. This show was marketed as showing it from the start of the epidemic and tbey seem to bd trying to skip that. I wanted to see news broadcasts and and politicians and pundits and doctors and scientists making assumptions, trying to calm people, trying to explpain things, and then ordering evacuations but we havent seen any of that except really the one youtube video on the first episode.
              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

It's ok. Agree that it needs more development.

Comment

I think everyone knows what is going to happen, in the last episode of this season a herd of zombies will trample that fence down. Most of the main characters will be fine but someone will get their asshole eaten. I hope it is the pill head kid or the pacifist dad. hopefully the older Latino dude survives, as I find his character the most interesting.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                    I think everyone knows what is going to happen, in the last episode of this season a herd of zombies will trample that fence down. Most of the main characters will be fine but someone will get their asshole eaten. I hope it is the pill head kid or the pacifist dad. hopefully the older Latino dude survives, as I find his character the most interesting.
                    I think the old barber is the most interesting as well and would like to see him become the central character. I like the blonde chick as well since she beat the shit out of her son for lying about the drugs. Would also like to see the fat kid that knew what was going on from the pilot make a return. I kind of think that might be who is sending morse code signals from that house.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                      I think the old barber is the most interesting as well and would like to see him become the central character. I like the blonde chick as well since she beat the shit out of her son for lying about the drugs. Would also like to see the fat kid that knew what was going on from the pilot make a return. I kind of think that might be who is sending morse code signals from that house.
                      He has eaten his last Cheeto if it was him. Either that or he was having a EDM party at the end of the latest episode.
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        He has eaten his last Cheeto if it was him. Either that or he was having a EDM party at the end of the latest episode.
                        I thought maybe it was him shooting walkers that got in. Of course they were trying to get the army to check it out but theu didnt really let us know if that had been followed up on. It looked like they were going to when blondie was in town but I couldnt tell for sure what they did.

Comment

So I just watched episode 2...

Where is all the food that the blonde chick and the fat kid Tobias got from the school. After the principal walker got his head bashed, it seems they just left all the food there. When it shows them walking out to the car, they aren't carrying anything.
                          Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                            So I just watched episode 2...

Where is all the food that the blonde chick and the fat kid Tobias got from the school. After the principal walker got his head bashed, it seems they just left all the food there. When it shows them walking out to the car, they aren't carrying anything.
                            I think they got scared and left it behind.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                              I think they got scared and left it behind.
                              I guess so. They were walking out relatively calmly. Seems like a writing oversight.
                              Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                                I guess so. They were walking out relatively calmly. Seems like a writing oversight.
                                It probably was, but I can see them getting scared and leaving fast after the attack and forgetting the food, them as they calm down a bit on the walk back remembering it and saying "fuck it". If someone had tried to eat me and I didn't have a gun handy I wpuld be hesitant to go back in.

Comment

Working...
                                X