No announcement yet.

Fear The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bit slow, but I liked it. It built up suspense, and kept me interested. I like that this is going to be from the view point of people who have no survival skills beyond making coffee in the morning, or being a spanish tutor.

People who think this is meant to be a 24/7 zombie action series are watching it for the wrong reasons.
    sigpic

Comment

I bet that junky guy turns into a badass.
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
        any bets on which episode the junkie dies? I'm guessing 4
        No, I have beem terrible with predicting deaths on the walking dead.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          A bit slow, but I liked it. It built up suspense, and kept me interested. I like that this is going to be from the view point of people who have no survival skills beyond making coffee in the morning, or being a spanish tutor.

People who think this is meant to be a 24/7 zombie action series are watching it for the wrong reasons.
          I know it isn't supposed to be all action or even about the zombies, but I just want them to focuse more on societie's breakdown instead of a heroin addict. The girls watching and discussing the youtube videos, the kid who brought the knife because he had put it all together from shit he read online, the encounter at the traffic jam, tbe other junkie scared shitless in the church, what the cops and paremedics are dealing with, and more on the entire family and what is going on instead of just the junkie son.

The guy playing the junkie son did a pretty gold job with the part, though.

Comment

he's one of the few and the one of the first to encounter the walkers. Why would it not focus on him for now?

Looking over the IMDB credits, it looks like you're judging a whole season on one episode. Multiple angles will come together at some point. You also can't have a show spread out with 900 different characters right from the start. Let them build it up.

Don't think of the junkie being made up as different parts of a puzzle, think of the junkie as a piece of the puzzle they focused on in the first episode.
            sigpic

Comment

Wasn't terrible. I'll probably continue to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                he's one of the few and the one of the first to encounter the walkers. Why would it not focus on him for now?

Looking over the IMDB credits, it looks like you're judging a whole season on one episode. Multiple angles will come together at some point. You also can't have a show spread out with 900 different characters right from the start. Let them build it up.

Don't think of the junkie being made up as different parts of a puzzle, think of the junkie as a piece of the puzzle they focused on in the first episode.
                Oh I will continue to watch and give it a shot, just not too impressed thus far.

Comment

I thought it was a decent opener. Next episode should have more action since the shit has already hit the fan.

Comment

Second episode was good, I like how it is similar to the original show in writing and direction.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

2nd episode was much better than the first.

Comment

dammit... I missed the 2nd and 3rd episode....

Comment

you only missed the 2nd, 3rd is this Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                            dammit... I missed the 2nd and 3rd episode....
                            lolololol

Comment

I thought I missed the 3rd also

I'm retarded
                              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                                Second episode was good, I like how it is similar to the original show in writing and direction.
                                I thought it was good too. It was a pretty logical series of events, I like they're not trying to rush it.

Comment

Working...
                                X