No announcement yet.

Fear The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn it. They better get the Asian chick back. Strand ain't dealing with the loss of control well.

Comment

• The drugee kid went all "Rick grimes" covering himself with walker guts and just walking through them!
      Last edited by Stephen; 04-26-2016, 06:42 AM.
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Rick Grimes went drugee kid...Rick still in a coma right now...

Comment

• I hope that old Mexican dude that was part of this group isn't dead.

Comment

• We do not know where it is going yet but Daniel had so much depth and story and such posture early on then for him to be the one that went crazy out of no where.... D-

Comment

• I think the show is OK so far, but I cannot stand Travis. He's a teacher in LA that drives a mid 70's F150 and he acts like a total pussy. It will be nice to see his fuck up kid Chris get killed, but I'm afraid they will keep Travis around until the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by zachary View Post
                We do not know where it is going yet but Daniel had so much depth and story and such posture early on then for him to be the one that went crazy out of no where.... D-
                Yep, happened too fast in my opinion. I think the last couple episodes have been pretty weak.

Comment

• Last two episodes have just gone off the fucking rails of what you'd expect semi-rational people to do. Up until that, I was interested. Now it just looks like a yahtzee cup is being thrown to develop a story.
                  sigpic

Comment

• So was this season worth watching? I have it all on the dvr and have been waiting to hear. I haven't read anything above this post for fear of a spoiler (I know, it's at my own risk) so I'm sorry if this has already been covered.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                      So was this season worth watching? I have it all on the dvr and have been waiting to hear. I haven't read anything above this post for fear of a spoiler (I know, it's at my own risk) so I'm sorry if this has already been covered.
                      It has been pretty "eh" so far. The premise of the show was to see the fall of society as the walkers spread. We saw like one episode of that, then boom military camps, then nothing. I won't give spoilers but it has been kind of boring with them on the boat, then they get off, them back on, etc etc. Last two episodes showed some promise then they kind of went off the rails. My main complaint is they havent really showed dick about the world falling into chaos other than a few spots here and there. That and the characters suck except for the mexican barber and the drug addict.

I had never read the comics before seeing the pilot of the original series, but within a couple of episodes you started to care a bit about certain characters as you learned about them. I don't really get that here yet, plus like I said the plot hasnt done much. I am still trying to give it a shot but it really feels like they have much different writers, and of course no source material either. Can't really say you missed much, but I would recommend watching it just to see how different it is from the original series because it is kind of puzzling what the writers are doing. Maybe I didn't interpret the ads right, but this just feels way different from what I thought they were going to do.
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• I'm wondering if the thing that happened at the end of the mid season finale is so they can shake up the writing and actors. I also hope the ladies find some bikinis because they dont seem good for much else. I'm also disappointed that they are already doing so many of the walking dead gimmicks, after all the show is named FEAR the walking dead

Comment

• I have not been impressed with the first few episodes of the new season.

Comment

• Been kind of blah. Nothing really exciting other than that boy killing a live person in front of dad. I imagine I'll let this series collect on the DVR for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                              Been kind of blah. I imagine I'll let this series collect on the DVR for a while.
                              That's how I did last season and the first few episodes of the current one. Hope it picks up or it will be on the back burner again.
                              2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

• I really haven't been impressed so far.. I really want to like it but it's pretty damn slow

Maybe my expectations were too high
                                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X