Fear The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by David View Post
    I liked it. A slightly different story but because it's leading to some of same scenarios of the other boring series, I'm slightly worried.
    I'm flabbergasted that a show based around zombies, the plight of humanity, and is written and produced by same people that do the #1 watched show on cable tv isnt different

If each episode is them getting off the boat at different locations It will definitely get old. My hope is they get to Mexico and have to deal with the cartels, the corruption, and a racist redneck whose trying to get back to Atlanta

Comment

• I am interested in this show but i think it will take some time to develop. WD was interesting because it had already happened and he woke up after all of this. All of this takes some time to work out!

It would be awesome if at the end of it all, they would be part of Negans group and tie it all together!

Comment

• Originally posted by zachary View Post
        I am interested in this show but i think it will take some time to develop. WD was interesting because it had already happened and he woke up after all of this. All of this takes some time to work out!

It would be awesome if at the end of it all, they would be part of Negans group and tie it all together!
        I hope it takes a better story line. This first episode had already lead into oh look more people coming to kill us yada yada. But it could go a different route. Maybe it's the govt trying to kill everyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          Jesus fucking christ.
          This guy. This fucking guy.
          The guy who bitches about everything is bitching about a guy who is bitching about something.

Bitchin'

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            The guy who bitches about everything is bitching about a guy who is bitching about something.

Bitchin'
            He bitches so much its borderline cunty.

Comment

• Yea, but you don't see me making myself watch or do something I hate, which I could just not do or do something else, then get online and tell people how much I hate whatever I forced myself to watch or do.
              sigpic

Comment

Yea, but you don't see me making myself watch or do something I hate, which I could just not do or do something else, then get online and tell people how much I hate whatever I forced myself to watch or do.
                Boo hoo. Besides, I'm not sure I've ever said I hated these shows and no one is forcing anything.

You're mind will be at ease since NHL playoffs are starting.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                  Boo hoo. Besides, I'm not sure I've ever said I hated these shows and no one is forcing anything.

You're mind will be at ease since NHL playoffs are starting.
                  I should watch NHL, then tell you how much I hate every game because it's just a puck being knocked around. Nothing ever changes, and the outcome is always one team knocked the puck around better than the other.
                  sigpic

Comment

I should watch NHL, then tell you how much I hate every game because it's just a puck being knocked around. Nothing ever changes, and the outcome is always one team knocked the puck around better than the other.
                    How about you just keep posting here about how much you hate reading all these posts that you hate to read?
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                      How about you just keep posting here about how much you hate reading all these posts that you hate to read?
                      I really hate reading your posts about his posts about other posts he hates. you need to stop

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I guess the answer to that would be, would I care?

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            I really hate reading your posts about his posts about other posts he hates. you need to stop
                            OK, I quit
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

OK, I quit
                              Plot twist!

Comment

• this one was decent
                                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...