Star Wars: Spoiler Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Saw it yesterday and loved it. Just a good entertaining movie. I need to watch them all in order to kind of just get my bearings on the whole series again. Well worth the price of admission.

So we are sure Han is dead?
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Oh he dead.

No one and I mean no one survives a light saber to the gut. Not even a Jedi like Qui-Gon Jinn, so no, Han's not coming back...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
          Saw it yesterday and loved it. Just a good entertaining movie. I need to watch them all in order to kind of just get my bearings on the whole series again. Well worth the price of admission.

So we are sure Han is dead?
          He was stabbed with a lightsaber, thrown into a pit, and left on a planet before it exploded into a new sun. Yes he is dead.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I gotta say daughter of Luke's OR Leia kept the 2nd kid secret because Solo already left and with "Ben"/Kylo going Dark, Luke & Leia hid Rey with the old friend on Jakoo.

Originally posted by zachary View Post
            I agree there could have been several other ways to clean that up. Even Han having some beacon that showed where the falcon was once re powered up or following a lead or something

so another question...First Order and Resistance...maybe this is back story I just do not know

First order looked young and still growing, but they were able to have a ginormous planet base already....?? Have they been secretly across the universe growing and gaining strength and weaponry?

If the first order was just being rebuilt and not a universal controlling force why was the resistance so weak? If the empire has been destroyed wouldnt the resistance have been thriving for 30 years?
            There was some sort of beacon because...

Originally posted by s1lv3r View Post
            Didn't Han mention that they had been tracking it and that if they could find it so could the first order?
            Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
            yes, but I think the rub is that they were in the same solar system with 3 dangerous monsters as cargo
            These. They found it because of some beacon and they happened to be in the area with that cargo.

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
            He was stabbed with a lightsaber, thrown into a pit, and left on a planet before it exploded into a new sun. Yes he is dead.
            LOL. JJ Abrams said he wanted Han dead to show how bad/evil Kylo is. Nothing says that like killing Han.

...One could almost hear a collective WHY?! from movie theaters across the world as the pilot of the Millennium Falcon fell to the hands of villain Kylo Ren. Well, apparently J.J. Abrams heard our cry and has recently spoken up about why Han had to go to move the story forward:

"Long before we had this title, the idea of The Force Awakens was that this would become the evolution of not just a hero, but a villain. Star Wars had the greatest villain in cinema history. So, how you bring a new villain into that world is a very tricky thing. We knew we needed to do something fucking bold. The only reason why Kylo Ren has any hope of being a worthy successor is because we lose one of the most beloved characters."

Further, Harrison had wanted to kill off Han in Return of the Jedi to show how difficult the struggle was and wanted him to die in some noble way. Lucas nixed that for happy ending. In the end, I think Harrison got that ending for Han now.
            Harrison Ford fought tooth and nail to have Han Solo killed during the events of Return of the Jedi, and we can't fault his reasons.
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

do yall think kylo might be secretly part of the resistance? My friend thinks when kylo was saying "I know what I need to do but don't know if I can.. will you help me?" Han Solo might actually push the button on the light saber to kill himself

that's his conspiracy theory
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Also, when kylo ren says "I'll finish what you started" to vaders mask, do you think he's implying he will destroy the sith?
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

If Kylo was part of the resistence Leia would have known. Also you don't jerk off to Vader's helmet if you practice the light side of the force. Kylo Ren is a bad guy, he is sith, and Han is dead. J.J. Abrams directed this movie, not M. Night Shamalan.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                    If Kylo was part of the resistence Leia would have known. Also you don't jerk off to Vader's helmet if you practice the light side of the force. Kylo Ren is a bad guy, he is sith, and Han is dead. J.J. Abrams directed this movie, not M. Night Shamalan.
                    Kylo is not Sith, he's a Knight of Ren, with Dark force powers, a Sith wannabe. IMO, killing his dad, Han, sealed the deal and wiped out any good left in the kid.
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                      Kylo is not Sith, he's a Knight of Ren, with Dark force powers, a Sith wannabe. IMO, killing his dad, Han, sealed the deal and wiped out any good left in the kid.
                      Regardless of small technicalities of which bad guy group he belongs to, he was not some secret agent and there was no twist ending like some want to speculate. Anyway, I was under the impression his master was sith and that kylo was sith-in-training for all intents and purposes, until he killed han and then joined he darknside completely.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Lol.. I just watched that again a week or so ago.

Comment

Rey is kylo rens twin sister you tards. Kylo is seeking Luke because of course he cannot become a sith lord without defeating Luke. It's the same thing all over. Once kylo discovers rey is his sister it will be the deciding factor in his dark and light struggle. He will choose light and will be forgiven Hans death.

In the end the supreme guy will die and everyone including kylo "Ben" will be jedis. I'm sure Luke will die and kylo will pull the trigger on the supreme ruler. I don't know about fin I don't like his face.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                              Rey is kylo rens twin sister you tards. Kylo is seeking Luke because of course he cannot become a sith lord without defeating Luke. It's the same thing all over. Once kylo discovers rey is his sister it will be the deciding factor in his dark and light struggle. He will choose light and will be forgiven Hans death.

In the end the supreme guy will die and everyone including kylo "Ben" will be jedis. I'm sure Luke will die and kylo will pull the trigger on the supreme ruler. I don't know about fin I don't like his face.
                              Why would they keep one twin and abandon the other to some backworld shithole? Her being Luke's kid makes more sense.

Comment

It happened to Luke.
                                Originally posted by Marisa
                                we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Working...
                                X