No announcement yet.

Netflix Original: Bill Nye Saves The Earth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've already told you it's a non-judgmental observation from what I've read. Now look at you sticking up for your "Nay." I hope you find the happiness it is you are looking for.

Comment

• al right, alright, so in closing:

SSCUCK is 100% batshit crazy, yet will still admit that he doesnt fully believe what it is that he actually believes.

The vette dude from waco, is actually cool.

craizie is the actual naynay

and this is why i keep coming back.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        I've already told you it's a non-judgmental observation from what I've read. Now look at you sticking up for your "Nay." I hope you find the happiness it is you are looking for.
        You either have fucked up logic or a serious lack of reading comprehension skills.

Or

You really enjoy talking about two dudes fuckin'.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
          al right, alright, so in closing
          Finally slept off that bender? Up at 2am banging on the keyboard in all caps and nary a word until now? Don't go back to that dark place!

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          You really enjoy talking about two dudes fuckin'.
          I never said such a thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            You can drive all the electric cars you want, we are just one major volcanic eruption away from an ice age. The whole climate change thing is utter bullshit but my biggest problem with it is the intellectually dishonest way that it is sold. IE, let's ignore any scientific fact that doesn't support our leftist and very fascist foregone conclusion while simultaneously criticizing people who ignore these chosen scientific facts that support our bullshit. These people have an agenda and it has nothing to do with saving the planet.
            What's the scientific fact that doesn't support climate change?
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Wow. All this debate. To paraphrase Charlton Heston (not a scientist, just a wise old man) we are all just ants on this planet. To assume we take on a larger role in regards to affecting its outcome is just plain hubris. Some people apparently have the inability to grasp that concept. There is big money in Anthropogenic Global Warming Theory. That's the only reason why this is an issue. Money, Money, Money

Everything in nature is cyclic. The sky is not falling, unless you are being paid by .gov to tell us it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                Wow. All this debate. To paraphrase Charlton Heston (not a scientist, just a wise old man) we are all just ants on this planet. To assume we take on a larger role in regards to affecting its outcome is just plain hubris. Some people apparently have the inability to grasp that concept. There is big money in Anthropogenic Global Warming Theory. That's the only reason why this is an issue. Money, Money, Money

Everything in nature is cyclic. The sky is not falling, unless you are being paid by .gov to tell us it is.
                Your naive if you think humans have had no impact on the planet. We don't have to get into climate change to know that...

Google flaming rivers, Chernobyl, sinking cities, pollution in China blocking the sun, coral reefs dying. Locally, we'd drain every ounce of freshwater in Texas if we didn't get lucky with some rain. Same with California. Just hitting the "easy to observe" ones here.

We also know there are 400 PPM of c02 in the atmosphere, whether you believe that has an effect or not, the evidence that WE put it there is immensely supported.

Again, everyone agrees there is a cycle...If you believe in the cycle, then you must know how long the cycle takes to occur. Explain why the Earth is warming insanely faster than any evidence cyclic behavior shows...
                Last edited by mschmoyer; 05-04-2017, 08:48 AM.
                2004 Z06 Commemorative Ed.

Comment

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                  Wow. All this debate. To paraphrase Charlton Heston (not a scientist, just a wise old man) we are all just ants on this planet. To assume we take on a larger role in regards to affecting its outcome is just plain hubris. Some people apparently have the inability to grasp that concept. There is big money in Anthropogenic Global Warming Theory. That's the only reason why this is an issue. Money, Money, Money

One man might find it hard to make an impact. Now multiply it by 7 billion, with the number increasing tremendously every day.

Also, you probably shouldn't quote actors if you're trying to make a respectable point.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by mschmoyer View Post
                    Your naive if you think humans have had no impact on the planet. We don't have to get into climate change to know that...

Google flaming rivers, Chernobyl, sinking cities, pollution in China blocking the sun, coral reefs dying. Locally, we'd drain every ounce of freshwater in Texas if we didn't get lucky with some rain. Same with California. Just hitting the "easy to observe" ones here.

We also know there are 400 PPM of c02 in the atmosphere, whether you believe that has an effect or not, the evidence that WE put it there is immensely supported.

Again, everyone agrees there is a cycle...If you believe in the cycle, then you must know how long the cycle takes to occur. Explain why the Earth is warming insanely faster than any evidence cyclic behavior shows...
                    https://www.theccc.org.uk/tackling-c...climate-cycle/
                    You seem really smart, yet you have yet to master the whole you're/your thing. I wasn't going to say anything, but I feel like I have to now, you've done it several times. I know it's petty, I don't care.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                      One man might find it hard to make an impact. Now multiply it by 7 billion, with the number increasing tremendously every day.

Also, you probably shouldn't quote actors if you're trying to make a respectable point.
                      It's about money, man. That's it.

Comment

• so Bill makes it offical

A Netflix episode of the educational children's show "Bill Nye the Science Guy" cut out a segment saying that chromosomes determine one's gender.
                        Last edited by CWO; 05-04-2017, 09:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                          It's about money, man. That's it.
                          We've cited where the facts and evidence come from. Some of it from thermometers spread around the globe, but I guess those are their to make people "money" and not simply check the temperature. Could it be (shocking, I know) that both sides just think they are speaking out in the best interest of the world using the evidence they believe in? Do you really have to accuse the other side of a conspiracy to aide your argument?

Your - I tend to type "your" when I respond fast and don't stop for the apostrophe. I know how important grammar is for internet arguments to be credible. I will do better, you're highness.

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                          How was it not official when he made his claim in the new show? Why is this news to anyone? New point of view, remove old point of view. The issue itself is another debate.

Comment

• their, super cute

The difference between the "sides" is that one side wants to impose laws and regulations that impact the other side, and that's not right. The fact they profit from it makes me sick.

I told you it was petty to mention it. You take the time to use exact punctuation everywhere else and use bigger words than you need to in order to make yourself feel superior and better than everyone with your condescending comments, I get it. You have to admit, it's pretty fucking ironic.

Comment

from the comments:
                              Bill Nye, the bowtie guy, well we've learned about these creeps they parade in front of us as supposed "authority" figures... you should consider them more like brainwashers and deceivers, propagandists for the Luciferians at the top of the world's pyramid "fiat" scheme... the Central Bankster scum. Bill Nye just follows his orders and speaks whatever he's told to speak... even tho we can look back and see it plain as day via these sort of "180 degree turns". All this "transgender" crap is nothing more than application of the Communist manifesto. Go read it and see what the plan is for the family unit. Go look at what these communists did to the Chinese families under the Mao "cultural revolution"... they destroyed families so they could brainwash the youth, brainwash the next generation completely. And they did so quite successfully. That is what is occurring here in America and "the West". And these creepy clowns like Bill Nye the bowtie guy are the tools they use to get the job done.

I couldn't agree more.

Comment

The difference between the "sides" is that one side wants to impose laws and regulations that impact the other side, and that's not right. The fact they profit from it makes me sick.
                                And one side wants to remove regulations and impose different laws that cause health issues, pollute shit, and will cause economic issues down the road. They (coal, oil & gas, republicans) profit immensely from that, and that makes me sick.

Comment

Working...
                                X