2011 DFWMustangs.net suppressor group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    .223 has a HELL of a lot more powder than a .223 - more gas expansion - larger can required to equalize and suppress the sound. Although it's the same diameter, it's considerably different as far as cans go.

But don't worry, I'm about to post up an entire table with all suppressors.
    Your reply is a little confusing. I'll wait for the table. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
      So these are for pistols?

Comment

Originally posted by dustin View Post
        Not specifically. If you had a .22lr or 5.7x28mm AR, they'd work great.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

The suppressors CJ has mentioned above are .22LR surpressors.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Not specifically. If you had a .22lr or 5.7x28mm AR, they'd work great.
            Originally posted by motoman View Post
            Alright, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
              Not all of them. Several are rated for .17hmr, .22wmr, and 5.7x28. The Ospreys are centerfire pistol cans.

Comment

.223 has more powder and more gas expansion than .22LR and .22WMR, and requires a larger suppressor.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

it was a typo. A .22LR can on a .223 SBR might explode like a grenade. Not meant for those kind of pressures at all. I now added the full chart, it will have a suppressor for everyone's application. You'll notice the prices now include shipping and handling, as well as sales tax.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

After this, we should do an optics group buy, lol.

Comment

After this, we should do an optics group buy, lol.
                      A lot harder believe it or not. I looked into it, and I couldn't find any manufacturer willing, and there is not much room to save on optics.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Alright, now that we have final prices we need to start tallying up the people who are definitely in, and what you guys want. I'm in for a sparrow for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                          .223 has more powder and more gas expansion than .22LR and .22WMR, and requires a larger suppressor.
                          you can shoot a 10mm in the .45 osprey... just fyi...

Comment

Pilot 2.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                              you can shoot a 10mm in the .45 osprey... just fyi...
                              What about in the .40 Osprey? Or would .40 S&W work as well in the .45 Osprey as in the .40 Osprey?
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                                What about in the .40 Osprey? Or would .40 S&W work as well in the .45 Osprey as in the .40 Osprey?
                                Apparently it would explode, from what they say. I asked the same question. I'm assuming the .051" clearance allows pressure to escape. 10mm is just so bad ass it can't be contained in a short and weak can.

Comment

Working...
                                X