Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yale View Post
    Pilot 2.
    So you're in for 1. Okay, that means we have 2 confirmed trustworthy respectable board members pledging their loyalty to the future of this group buy. The rest of you freeloaders need to make your minds up!
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      Apparently it would explode, from what they say. I asked the same question. I'm assuming the .051" clearance allows pressure to escape.
      Gotcha. So I'm guessing a .40 S&W in the .45 can just wouldn't suppress as much? What about .45 Super in the .45 can? LOL
      So you're in for 1. Okay, that means we have 2 confirmed trustworthy respectable board members pledging their loyalty to the future of this group buy. The rest of you freeloaders need to make your minds up!
      I'm in for a Sparrow, and depending on the time frame, maybe an Osprey too.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I have really wanted a centerfire suppressor for awhile but I would probably get more use out of a sparrow.

Put me down for 1, but I'm undecided between the osprey 45 or the sparrow for now...

Comment

I hear ya jake, that osprey is a hard pill to swallow. 4 confirmed - 21 to go.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
            Gotcha. So I'm guessing a .40 S&W in the .45 can just wouldn't suppress as much? What about .45 Super in the .45 can? LOLI'm in for a Sparrow, and depending on the time frame, maybe an Osprey too.
            Silencerco has a video shooting 9mm and .40 through the .45 can and comparison to the 9mm and .40 caliber cans.

Comment

You couldn't choose a worse .223 suppressor. I've heard several and just about everyone I know considers the NT4 to be the worst. Very loud suppressor, barely tolerable.

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubb...Number=1333247
              The one I shot rocked and everywhere ive else ive read or talked to gave positive reviews.

If the one I get sucks, so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by jakesford View Post
                Silencerco has a video shooting 9mm and .40 through the .45 can and comparison to the 9mm and .40 caliber cans.
                I would look myself but I can not access weapons related sites here.

How is the sound reduction with 9mm passing through a .45 can?
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I am interested in one for my sig 522

Comment

Just received this heads up on the Surefire cans:

Anything from Surefire that uses their QD lock mechanism is on back-order until they figure out how to fix issues they are having with them.

I know because I have a customer that we placed the order on Dec-7th of last year and he is still waiting on his suppressor to come in.

If and when they do fix it from what I have been told they will fill all back-orders once the issue is fixed, so even if they have fixed it within the last week since I talked to them they have over 7 months of back orders to fill before they fill new orders.

Next not sure how involved you are but if you call Sure-fires Suppressor department there are 3 tech's

Andrew, Alex, Greg.

All 3 of which I have caught in multiple lies regarding the status of my back-order as well as issues 2 different customers have had with their Micro and Mini Suppressors.

If you need to contact Surefire Supersede them and go direct to their boss Howard Sain (Sp?) Or project head Garrin, both of those guys have been helpful and halfway understanding.

Which brings me to my final point, Surefire's Stats on their own website as to the performance of the Micro and Mini are complete lies. neither of these cans are hearing safe nor does the Micro do anything to reduce Muzzle Flash Signature or Dust signature when proned out.

On the good Side I have had nothing but positive experiences from both YHM and AAC. We are not set up with SWR but I have heard nothing but good about them.

Good luck

Comment

What timeframe are we looking at?

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                        The one I shot rocked and everywhere ive else ive read or talked to gave positive reviews.

If the one I get sucks, so be it.
                        It received positive reviews before the better suppressors were available. Keep in mind it isn't one of the suppressors on the list. But yes, just about everyone I've heard, and all the guys I know, it's the kind of suppressor someone with more money than brains usually buys - at least, that's the stigma it carries. There are much better suppressors that will last longer, perform better, and are cheaper.

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                        Just received this heads up on the Surefire cans:
                        scratch surefire off the list.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                          WTF. Are you talking about?
                          Sorry i was drinking that night and that old avatar pic of yourself gave me that world of warcraft/ pedophile felling.
                          You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

And CJ you can count me in. Spent $400 on the trust and haven't used it yet.
                            You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                              Sorry i was drinking that night and that old avatar pic of yourself gave me that world of warcraft/ pedophile felling.
                              LOL, kool. that's why i have my COW...
                              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

It received positive reviews before the better suppressors were available. Keep in mind it isn't one of the suppressors on the list. But yes, just about everyone I've heard, and all the guys I know, it's the kind of suppressor someone with more money than brains usually buys - at least, that's the stigma it carries. There are much better suppressors that will last longer, perform better, and are cheaper.
                                I just want one. If it's able to be thrown in on the group buy so be it. I already have an m42000 mod 08 if the KAC can sucks incredibly bad then it can sit on a shelf. In the end like most of my shit it'll never be used for what it's meant to be used.

Comment

Working...
                                X