X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soap View Post
    LOL, kool. that's why i have my COW...
    Not helping your cause.
    You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
      What about in the .40 Osprey? Or would .40 S&W work as well in the .45 Osprey as in the .40 Osprey?
      Not an osprey, but figure its similar

http://www.silencerforum.com/forum/s...-9mm-.22-hosts!!

Comment

I am tyring to talk myself into the Osprey in 45. As it sits put me down for a Sparrow.

CJ what is the dead line for having the money in? That may make the difference between just the Sparrow or both it and the Osprey.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
          I would look myself but I can not access weapons related sites here.

How is the sound reduction with 9mm passing through a .45 can?
          From Silencerco's test video shot dry:

Unsupressed:
          .45 - 162.33
          .40 - 161.24
          9mm - 159.98

Using the .45 can
          .45 - 133.51
          .40 - 129.70
          9mm - 127.58

Using the .40 can
          .40 - 127.21
          9mm - 124.86

Using the 9mm can
          9mm - 124.95

You're not giving up a lot using the .45 osprey, especially with the flexibility you get. The dedicated 9mm can is smaller, so if weight/size is important you may go that route.

Another cool video shooting .300 whisper:
          Last edited by jakesford; 07-07-2011, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            I am tyring to talk myself into the Osprey in 45. As it sits put me down for a Sparrow.

CJ what is the dead line for having the money in? That may make the difference between just the Sparrow or both it and the Osprey.
            No deadline as of yet, we need 25 orders before we can proceed.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Change mine to a YHM Mite.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Definitely in for an AAC Ti-Rant in either the 45 or 45S. Might be in for a Sparrow as well, but only list it as one for now.

Comment

Im probably in for 1...my buddy at work has been looking for one as well. I need to find out about all the CLEO crap

Comment

Stupid question...Other than cool factor, what is a real purpose for a supressor? Reduction to 120 decibels is still damaging to ears right? Just wondering what the real purpose is.
                    Originally posted by Marisa
                    we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                      Stupid question...Other than cool factor, what is a real purpose for a supressor? Reduction to 120 decibels is still damaging to ears right? Just wondering what the real purpose is.
                      the .22lr cans will be MUCH quieter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
                        the .22lr cans will be MUCH quieter.
                        Yeah, I want to say when I shot David's P22 with some AAC suppressor and subsonic ammo, it didn't make much more noise than the slide cycling.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                          Yeah, I want to say when I shot David's P22 with some AAC suppressor and subsonic ammo, it didn't make much more noise than the slide cycling.
                          Hold the slide forward with your off hand and will subsonic ammo my P22 and Gemtech Outback II is so quit the sound of the round smacking the paper is louder.

I shoot mine in the garage into a phone book for SNGs
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I can't decide which supressor I want, dammit.

Comment

• Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                              there is sustained sound, and momentary. It is easily quiet enough to shoot without hearing protection. .22 cans sound like sewing machines.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Who is going the trust route? Im thinking of getting a lawyer that my fiance works with to set it up for me. Im thinking if there is some interest we might get a break on the fees for him to do it. I figure if he can draw up one nice trust and copy/paste our names, we might get a great deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X