Buying my first handgun soon and...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying my first handgun soon and...

wanted to see what is your opinion of the best ~$700 semi-automatic handgun. Both of my neighbors have 45s - one a Glock and one a 1911. Just looking for your opinions. This will be my first ever gun, and it will be my only gun for awhile. I'm taking a gun safety course in 2 weeks, and I would like to make a purchase shortly after.

So, I've got about $700 to spend on the gun and another $150 for ammo, case, etc. What would you get?

Xd45!
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

glock, best hang gun under 1000.00 made

Comment

I absolutely love my Glocks, but I kinda want to go back in time and turn them all into XD's
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Glock vote here.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

i love my glocks. i will say, i have never had an issue with my xd's either. got handle both and see what you like best.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Glock or a Springfield XD. Go rent a couple and shoot them before you buy.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

XD or Glock, both are a treat to shoot in my book.
                Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                Baja-Bob.com

Comment

I'd try and find a used p30 in 9mm if I wanted to spend that much (which I don't)

Comment

I've got a Springfield xd .40 sub compact and love it. I agree with the others, go rent a few and put a few rounds for them, see how they feel
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                      I've got a Springfield xd .40 sub compact and love it. I agree with the others, go rent a few and put a few rounds for them, see how they feel
                      Best advice, I love my xd9

Comment

Originally posted by udrandman View Post
                        Best advice, I love my xd9
                        Just picked up a xd9 service model this weekend for $399. I went looking for a Witness but couldn't find one under $450.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Also love my Glock 23. But i do wand an XD9 sub compact.
                          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I love my witness but it's a little bit pricier than you want to pay.
                            Ded

Comment

I have a Glock 23 and 19 and love them both. I just picked up an Smith & Wesson M&P .40 which is also bad ass. Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
                              X