Moving a gun safe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two of these and a ratchet strap:

I happen to have two with me......but the three of us are in New York City right now.
    Last edited by diablo rojo; 12-07-2015, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      Just ask yourself how stupid you would feel if you came back from a vacation a few years from now and all you had was a pressed down square of carpet where your safe use to be.
      Yup, cause even though he was iffy on moving it - it's a 2 minute steal if that.

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
      Two of these and a ratchet strap:

[ATTACH]2807[/ATTACH]

I happen to have two with me......but the three of us are in New York City right now.
      WTF are those? Trying to debate if I have to have 'em.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
        Yup, cause even though he was iffy on moving it - it's a 2 minute steal if that.

WTF are those? Trying to debate if I have to have 'em.
        They work like pallet jacks when you have something long and heavy to maneuver. The wheels lock or swivel depending on your needs. A handy tool!

Comment

on tile or hard floor we have used ice and worked well...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
            They work like pallet jacks when you have something long and heavy to maneuver. The wheels lock or swivel depending on your needs. A handy tool!
            What are they called though?
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              Just ask yourself how stupid you would feel if you came back from a vacation a few years from now and all you had was a pressed down square of carpet where your safe use to be.
              Using that logic I would need to bolt down everything in my house that was valuable.

Not saying I'm not going to bolt it down. Just playing devils advocate.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mustang1200 View Post
                Using that logic I would need to bolt down everything in my house that was valuable.

Not saying I'm not going to bolt it down. Just playing devils advocate.
                Nah, you just have to bolt down your safe, then you can put the valuable things inside of it without having to worry about anything.
                Last edited by CJ; 12-05-2012, 08:45 AM.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                  What are they called though?
                  Hand Operated Hydraulic Furniture and Equipment Moving Dolly: rated to 3950 pounds.

Comment

Working...
                  X