Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever had trouble with the classifieds on THF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like to ask a lot of questions. The best deals I got were from becoming to annoying but only one taking interest. Price came down just so I couldn't say no and the seller wouldn't have to answer anymore questions. Works great.

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
      in forums where you become 'reputable' because of post counts just go find the jokes and politics and do some 'lol's and 'aint that the truth' posts and magically you become somebody
      Aint that the truth!

Comment

in forums where you become 'reputable' because of post counts just go find the jokes and politics and do some 'lol's and 'aint that the truth' posts and magically you become somebody
        LOL, ain't that the truth!
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
          Aint that the truth!
          lol's
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I've generally had good experiences buying off of THF, but like any other public forum you will have random assholes and flakes.
            Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
            Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
              I've generally had good experiences buying off of THF, but like any other public forum you will have random assholes and flakes.
              Aint that the truth...lol
              Originally posted by Sean88gt
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

oh hell why not.,

LOL Aint that the truffff
                1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                  oh hell why not.,

LOL Aint that the truffff
                  That was some solid advice....it has begun

http://www.texashuntingforum.com/for...07#Post3796607
                  Originally posted by Sean88gt
                  You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                  Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                  You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

lolz aint that the truth!

Comment

Ive had good luck buying on there. If someone is asking a bunch of questions in a way I remotely consider annoying, that message gets deleted. Ain't nobody got time for that!
                      WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                        Ive had good luck buying on there. If someone is asking a bunch of questions in a way I remotely consider annoying, that message gets deleted. Ain't nobody got time for that!
                        exactly, usually I'll answer a few depending on how much interest there is. If it's a good price then I just answer the serious buyers.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

- questioning the item => PM
                          - asking details that are relavent to others (ie location, age, round count, price, etc.) => public

But like CJ said... if it's what you want and really only something out of whack that would scare you away, then you say "I'll take it, when can we meet?"

Comment

Bought a few items. Never had any issues.
                            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Aint that the tru...... wait, dead horse?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                                Aint that the tru...... wait, dead horse?
                                kick it again Jimbo
                                1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Working...
                                X