Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever had trouble with the classifieds on THF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    I hate that shit.
    Yeah, I try not to get worked up over it anymore. I just send one text and one polite voicemail, and leave it at that.

Comment

If I was going to take bets on the highest percentage of flakes, it would be on people who want to buy an SKS, hehehe.
      lol, yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/sdmicz.jpg[/IMG]
          Yeah, I know. I didn't do it though. I'm actually selling it because I bought stock Norinco instead of converting it back to the original wood stock that came with it when I bought it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
            Yeah, I know. I didn't do it though. I'm actually selling it because I bought stock Norinco instead of converting it back to the original wood stock that came with it when I bought it.
            Probably a good idea to sell the "full custom" sks.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

something I dont know?
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                something I dont know?
                All the jackasses that throw all kinds of dumb shit on their guns always refer to them as "full custom" when they sell them, a little joke.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

All the jackasses that throw all kinds of dumb shit on their guns always refer to them as "full custom" when they sell them, a little joke.
                  ok good, I thought for a second there I was a jackas, but Ive never refered to any thing as a "full custom".
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                    ok good, I thought for a second there I was a jackas, but Ive never refered to any thing as a "full custom".
                    Well, see there is yer problem. You gotta follow the format almost simular to CJ's posting regarding Craigslist ads...
                    Originally posted by Sean88gt
                    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                      Well, see there is yer problem. You gotta follow the format almost simular to CJ's posting regarding Craigslist ads...
                      They don't last for long, I'm not surprised he hasn't seen the posts.

Comment

I've been thinking it might sell quicker if I did. lol

Comment

What's the going rate on SKS these days anyway.
                          "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
                            what's the going rate on sks these days anyway.
                            $400
                            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

maybe I'm behind the times, but my friends are still getting them for $250 or so, that's original ones, not full custom.

Comment

maybe I'm behind the times, but my friends are still getting them for $250 or so, that's original ones, not full custom.
                                Not behind the times, I was using Jimbo' add as a reference with no serious intentions behind the price. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X