• rcbs carbide 3 die set in .45acp
    lee .357 mag3 die set and .357 crimp dies
    Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
      rcbs carbide 3 die set in .45acp
      lee .357 mag3 die set and .357 crimp dies
      hmm, .357 Lee factory crimp die?
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• yep

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
          yep
          What would you like for that die? Maybe we can work something out, I'll wait for everyone else to rape and pillage.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
            Okay now I'm stepping in on those projectiles, but I will first defer to those less fortunate (cobraman, greg) first. But if they are not interested, I want those .45 projectiles, and the .38/.357 projectiles (I would like those the most).

what dies do you have there, btw?
            Lol. I have no interest in projectiles. Just powder if greg passes.
            2012 GT500

Comment

• So are you just selling off everything? I am actually looking into getting into reloading and was looking to buy a complete kit (minus those dies and projectiles)

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
                So are you just selling off everything? I am actually looking into getting into reloading and was looking to buy a complete kit (minus those dies and projectiles)
                Yes

Comment

• Im interested in your brass, powder scale, primers, hornady loading book, and powder if you have it (didn't see any).
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• I'll retract any claims I might have had. Great setup, I just don't have anything he's interested in trading for.
                    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Okay looks like I'm the only one on the projectiles.

Comment

• Looking for an AR15 556 barrel. Don't really care about the length or twist.
                        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Looking for a Hogue Grip for my 1911 as well as a IWB Kydex holster....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by IdabelBlue View Post
                            Looking for a Hogue Grip for my 1911 as well as a IWB Kydex holster....

I've got some Hogues for a 1911. Not sure I want to get rid of them but..... what'a'got for trade?

Comment

• Nothing of value just cash

Comment

• Originally posted by IdabelBlue View Post
                                Looking for a Hogue Grip for my 1911 as well as a IWB Kydex holster....

You want a hogue wrap around grip? I'm you're huckleberry. You have nothing at all to trade?

Comment

Working...
                                X