Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
    You want a hogue wrap around grip? I'm you're huckleberry. You have nothing at all to trade?
    Yeah the wrap around is what I am looking to get.
    Nothing to trade though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by IdabelBlue View Post
      Yeah the wrap around is what I am looking to get.
      Nothing to trade though...

come on... you have to have something to trade?! Brass? Ammo? Something?!
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Lol 10, 00 buck 2 3/4 shells.
        A few rounds of bird shot...that's it.

The grips are are a little over $20, don't think I have anything worth even trading.

Comment

• Come to our next GTG and I'll give it to you.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Nice gesture, I'll look into the details

Comment

• Originally posted by IdabelBlue View Post
              Nice gesture, I'll look into the details

Just pick up brass for him, and work it off. $10 worth of brass accumulates pretty quickly.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Up for sale.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• I need 6.8, 45, 40, or a one piece ar scope mount. Possibly someone to rebuild a traditions muzzleloader with trigger reset issues. Trade up or down.

Comment

• 6 position, commercial tube stock & buffer (as shown), and vertical foregrip (utg?)
                    Trade for some .223/5.56 or 9mm ammo. Maybe some 22lr, if you're feeling generous...
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• How much ammo are you looking for for the stock and buffer?
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                        How much ammo are you looking for for the stock and buffer?
                        At least $20 worth. That's probably the easiest number to put on it.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                          At least $20 worth. That's probably the easiest number to put on it.
                          Pm me how much ammo you would like for it in 5.56 or 22lr

Comment

• Deal pending on the stock/buffer with C.J.

Comment

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Cocksucker. I was gonna offer up .22 for it too.

Comment

Working...
                                X