No announcement yet.

Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol. Mother trucker!! I had 2 bricks of .22 too.....
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Anyone have a rogers super stock they are interested in parting with? Possibly off a newly purchased colt or other?
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Anyone have a a2 stock they want to get rid of? Need the whole thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
          Anyone have a a2 stock they want to get rid of? Need the whole thing.
          Whole thing as in A2 stock, buffer tube, recoil buffer, recoil spring, A2 extension, and screw? I might have one laying around, but have to dig through the boxes. What do you have to swap with?

While I'm here, anyone have a H2 Carbine buffer?

Comment

• Originally posted by txminime View Post
            Whole thing as in A2 stock, buffer tube, recoil buffer, recoil spring, A2 extension, and screw? I might have one laying around, but have to dig through the boxes. What do you have to swap with?

While I'm here, anyone have a H2 Carbine buffer?

That is what I am after. I have all kinds of crap laying around, what do you need?

Comment

That is what I am after. I have all kinds of crap laying around, what do you need?
              I just confirmed that I have all the A2 pieces. I don't think any of it was actually used as I swapped in a carbine stock as soon as I brought the rifle home.

I'm looking for a few pieces to complete my AR pistol build:
              H2 carbine buffer
              Magpul AFG 2
              Magpul Gen 2 MBUS
              anti-walk trigger pins
              ?

Comment

• Just ran across 1 box (20 rounds) of Corbon 454 Casull in 240 GR JSP. Left over from my Raging Bull. Let me know if you are interested.

Comment

Just ran across 1 box (20 rounds) of Corbon 454 Casull in 240 GR JSP. Left over from my Raging Bull. Let me know if you are interested.
                  I'm interested. What are you looking for?

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
                    I'm interested. What are you looking for?
                    Any good 9mm JHP, 10mm JHP, .44 Magnum, .44 Special?

Comment

I just confirmed that I have all the A2 pieces. I don't think any of it was actually used as I swapped in a carbine stock as soon as I brought the rifle home.

I'm looking for a few pieces to complete my AR pistol build:
                      H2 carbine buffer
                      Magpul AFG 2
                      Magpul Gen 2 MBUS
                      anti-walk trigger pins
                      ?
                      PM sent.

Comment

• Anyone have a USGI m16a2 sling?

Comment

Anyone have a USGI m16a2 sling?
                          Yes. I'm building an AR m16 look alike. What do you want for it?
                          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                            Yes. I'm building an AR m16 look alike. What do you want for it?
                            I don't have one, I am looking for one. I am building a A2 look alike also. I may just order a few off the interwebs.

Comment

• Trade/Barter thread

I have a case of Romanian 8mm i want to get rid of.

Comment

I don't have one, I am looking for one. I am building a A2 look alike also. I may just order a few off the interwebs.
                                Read that wrong. Sorry. No coffee yet. If you do pm me the price. I may want in on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X